SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
At least he did something to earn it.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...710073474#9710073474

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Maybe they are nominating recipients again who have done something. DJT has certainly done that all over the globe. Reached out to N. Korea, putting China on notice, Israel, Iran, all deserving peace attempt efforts.

HK Ag

Posts: 3505 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even Obama was taken aback, saying at the time he was “surprised and humbled” by the Nobel Committee’s decision. “To be honest,” he said, “I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who have been honored by this prize,

I find myself in agreement with BO, he didn't deserve it....

Posts: 23525 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! This is going to drive some TDS'ers positively right over the edge
Thought the exact same thing. All those morons calling this president Hitler, a fascist dictator, a racist, a homophobe, etc are gonna pop. And the pop would be even more spectacular if he somehow did win the prize. Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, 'My Feed' whatever that is, when I open a new tab on my laptop, which has all the 'Top Stories' going on doesn't make a single mention of the nomination.Roll Eyes

It will be interesting to see how the Fake News spins this...keep it buried as long as possible in the hope that he doesn't win? And then mock him?

Many a liberal is probably in their 'safe space' this morning.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
The people who have received the Peace Prize in recent years have done much less than Donald Trump. For example, Barack Obama did nothing.

Truer words never spoken.

Posts: 15035 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Not surprising, all the sheeple tuning into MSM are seeing absolutely zero about this. I held my nose and briefly checked two of the major fake news sites and they're 100% anti-Trump coverage at the tops of their pages.

Doesn't take much imagination to know how this would be playing out if one of the opposing candidates would have been nominated. It would be wall-to-wall 24/7 banner headlines and endless nauseating commentary on how deserving they were and how this just affirmed their qualifications. Where's the barf emoji?

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It appears they are doing everything they can to bury this.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37991 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
In a way, I think giving to the head of a large state, is Bull.

I appreciate DJT’s achievements, but I expect POTUS to make significant improvements in world peace. I think it’s part of his job - so long as he seeks the overall advancement of civilization and isn’t selling out for a temporary reprieve.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
I think that award should be for people punching well over their weight.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
quote:
The people who have received the Peace Prize in recent years have done much less than Donald Trump. For example, Barack Obama did nothing.

Truer words never spoken.
In Barry's defense, they gave him the award simply for getting elected, so he hadn't had any time to screw anything up yet. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^While I agree, world leaders should be making major strides in improving the planet, in this particular case, that is not the point.

The point is, regardless of how the award may (or may not) have been diminished...being nominated is still significantly news worthy.

But the fake news just absolutely will NOT print anything positive about Trump.

They're continuing on a daily basis to live down to their reputations and earn their well deserved title 'fake news'.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
It's never simple/easy.

ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
I hope he gets the award, goes on stage, and accepts it standing tall. A nice "thank you - I'm honored".

Just because he deserves the recognition, it will return some respect to the Nobel Peace Price, and it will have to be covered by the press.

The thought of all the tears when he won the election, and the last 4 years of getting crapped on for doing a great job - he deserved to be recognized for so much. I can't wait for all the news channels and SJWs to go batshit.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^ Well said, and I tend to agree.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
It's never simple/easy.

Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
If he should somehow win the prize, he should donate the money to 'Build The Wall.'

That would be fun!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2844 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
His nomination received another boost today after Bahrain and Israel agreed to a new PEACE deal to normalize relations. After the UAE-Israel last month, the deal between Serbia and Kosovo last week, and Kosovo recognizing Israel, all with U.S. involvement in making it happen, this is what the Nobel Peace Prize should be about. Of course, this is Donald J. Trump, so that probably won't make in difference in the eyes of the committee members...but it should.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...l-mideast-deal-peace

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2108 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Mitt is going to fill his diapers over this one

AGAIN!

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Now he’s been nominated for a SECOND time for the Peace Prize!

Link

Take that Obama!

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is wonderful, getting these countries first to actually meet and then to get an agreement.

Which country will be the 3rd to nominate President Trump?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So Dems
What’s more important to you?
Trump’s tweets or world peace?
H/T Glenn Reynolds

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post