SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Deck stain. Update: Done.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deck stain. Update: Done. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think it looks really nice. Nicer actually than when the deck was virgin and wet.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Wow, that looks fantastic! Congratulations. Job well done!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

Just need to button up some of the low voltage wiring and I have a few bolts to install in the underfloor bracing.
Maybe next summer add a Pergola or hang sun sails for some shade, and perhaps close in underneath the deck to the ground, but that really doesn't bother me.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great! Well done!

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cusingeorge
posted Hide Post
Outstanding job!

In the spring, just give it a quick cleaning (good ol' soap and water), let it dry for two days, and you can apply a successive coat. You could repeat this process annually if you choose, and being around a pool where the strong chemicals will ultimately oxidize the pigments, you probably should. As always, feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

My tongue swore, but my mind was still unpledged.

Posts: 2196 | Location: Calumet, Oklahoma  | Registered: August 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Looks great!

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post