SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to get arrested PDQ
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to get arrested PDQ Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
What's with the fascination with the annoying horns?

Someone needs to beat their asses for those things alone

They are intended to be so annoying and provoking that you throw a punch.

Works for me.

How about I stick that horn up your ass so you quack like Donald Duck when you talk?

Posts: 7094 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Works for me.

Yeah - I was ready to really hurt someone, just watching the video. eventually just turned the sound off; I couldn't take it anymore.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If their puerile technique with the horns makes you mad just watching the video, how would you handle it in person? They're trying to get you to do something stupid.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:....Yeah - I was ready to really hurt someone, just watching the video. eventually just turned the sound off; I couldn't take it anymore.

Maybe you and I should take a ten minute break from this thread before we go nuts. Maybe it stings a bit because we can see the virus growing. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If their puerile technique with the horns makes you mad just watching the video, how would you handle it in person? They're trying to get you to do something stupid.

You are correct.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wait until they are standing directly in front of the police car and turn on the siren.

Posts: 7094 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Works for me.

Shit, even if I supported their position and was there with them, I'd be pissed that they were using the horns and would have told them to put it away or get it shoved up their ass.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18092 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
its official , we need to build a 24,000 seat stadium for the purpose of bringing together people who just want to fight other people , for what ever reason.

just litter the 200 foot by two hundred foot field with 5 irons, bats and wine bottles and let 60 people at a time go the hell at it.

no pads , nut cups,body armor or helmets , just t-shirts and shorts.

bring your own first aid kit, on wednesday mornings , maybe put a farmers market in the parking lot, and some roach coachs, face painting and balloons.

Ohh yeah Fight Club(s) I like it, bring back the days of gladiators and the Colosseum of the empire of Rome!

NFL would collapse with a real honest to god mano a mano competition on the field of battle!

Loser has a air horn shove up his arse...

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's why one must be a real sneaky bastard when engaging in the time honored tradition of hippie beating.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Also used "Fam", "I got you Fam".

Kinda twit that's liable to piss off the judge.

Why do they wear camo?

Because with their hands cuffed they can't cover their eyes while screaming, 'YOU CAN'T SEE ME!'

Was in the process of arresting a guy for public intox. He held his finger in front of this face and said "You can't see me".

Ha! Classic Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Seems like a portable air compressor and a train horn would be a fitting response.

Bring enough horn

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:...Wait until they are standing directly in front of the police car and turn on the siren.

I would love to watch that.

In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Truthfully, I just wouldn't be there. Living in the DC area I have plenty of opportunities to insert myself into these kind of shenanigans and I avoid them all

I understand they are trying to be annoying. What I don't get is how they don't annoy the shit out of each other. Maybe that's as much a sign of how fucked in the head these people are beyond their obvious behaviors

Beyond that, I am down with the bring enough horn philosophy. I can get my hands on an old air horn

quote:

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
its official , we need to build a 24,000 seat stadium for the purpose of bringing together people who just want to fight other people , for what ever reason.

just litter the 200 foot by two hundred foot field with 5 irons, bats and wine bottles and let 60 people at a time go the hell at it.

no pads , nut cups,body armor or helmets , just t-shirts and shorts.

bring your own first aid kit, on wednesday mornings , maybe put a farmers market in the parking lot, and some roach coachs, face painting and balloons.

I think the Romans tried something like that except the Colosseum was a lot bigger.

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wondered the same thing, first thing that came to my mind was "Hey, I think we're all Bozos on this bus."

Posts: 12233 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm curious, if these "antifa" people are so committed to their cause, why are they always wearing masks, and sunglasses to hide their identities?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Ohh yeah Fight Club(s) I like it, bring back the days of gladiators and the Colosseum of the empire of Rome!

NFL would collapse with a real honest to god mano a mano competition on the field of battle!

Loser has a air horn shove up his arse...

You obviously forgot the first rule.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
not touching you, not touching you

They sound like elementary school children, which is about as far as they have matured - fitting most of them still live at home.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm curious, if these "antifa" people are so committed to their cause, why are they always wearing masks, and sunglasses to hide their identities?

I often wonder that... If they are on the side of what is good/right, then they should be proud to show their faces, right?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post