Main Page
The Lounge
Vegans hold a funeral at Trader Joe's for the chickens in the fridgeGo ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
A) German company being nervous about free speech? (Germans get weird about a lot of stuff.) B) isn’t there some kind of religion which involves dismembering the body and feeding it to animals? Inform the nutters that you plan to do that, after honoring them in an ancient smoke ritual… Or, just tell them to move. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
A Grateful American![]() |
These people mock the sanctity of life. "the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
If God hadn't wanted us to eat chickens, he wouldn't have made them so tasty. | |||
|
| Thank you Very little ![]() |
Grab a few packages of beef and walk by and say "thanks, I was going to get chicken but now I have to buy cow!" | |||
|
| Itchy was taken |
Several villages are searching for their missing idiot. _________________ This space left intentionally blank. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Reminds me of Leeloo in the 5th Element. “Hmmmm…chicken!!!!!” What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone | |||
|
Member![]() |
They're all so skinny and pale. W/ the recent jeans commercial being all Natzi and stuff, I thought skinny and pale was bad. | |||
|
Step by step walk the thousand mile road![]() |
I wonder how the vegans would react if I lifted their curtains aside asking: “Where’s the heck is the milk-fed veal, goose liver pâté, and live lobsters?” Nice is overrated "It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government." Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018 | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|
Main Page
The Lounge
Vegans hold a funeral at Trader Joe's for the chickens in the fridge
