SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does anyone make this piece of gear? Side slung bag.. but not bag? MOLLE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone make this piece of gear? Side slung bag.. but not bag? MOLLE Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
Like a messengers bag or Maxpedition versapack, but not a bag, just a MOLLE panel.

In theory, I'd like to put together something like an Olongapo Outfitters shotgun Grab & Go... but more. (as a side note, I thought about just buying one of their shotgun grab & go, but it's tough to tell if they're still in business. Website seems to work, but other things leave me wondering.)

I'd like to be able to put a shotgun ammo box pouch (or two), and a couple shell caddies on it.

I was thinking that putting a shoulder strap on a removable chest rig panel might work, I looked at a few types/brands online today, but I don't know if they'd be rigid enough to work well, not just be a floppy mess.

So just wondering if anyone knew if anyone already made such a thing.

Or of anyone could lend some insight on removable chest panels and their thickness and sturdiness, or lack thereof.

Posts: 21418 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one. Double sided Molle panel with 4 D-rings, one on each corner. But its unmarked and I dont recall who made it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16413 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this may be similar to what you are after
https://www.first-spear.com/mo...500-15-00440-9001-00

Posts: 1246 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
You could easily make one using a rigid panel like the ones sold by Grey Man Tactical https://greymantactical.com/?g...W8yPs8oaArNDEALw_wcB

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3626 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
How many shotgun rounds do you need?

This is what we used back in the day, as a shotgun "grab-and-go"/cross-body shell caddy. Holds 12 shotgun shells and two pistol magazines (or knives/flashlights/multitools/etc.) Currently discontinued, but still available on eBay for ~$24.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/28423...3:g:l5sAAOSwsQ1gX93j

Here's a pic of the rifle version, showing how it rides:

Posts: 33157 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post