SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm Heading HOME! Mr. Burton, RogueJSK and others...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Heading HOME! Mr. Burton, RogueJSK and others... Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Heading home Monday, I'll be arriving in DC at Noon on Monday.

I'll send some emails to those that I owe a visit (Mr. Burton) for various reasons and hope to swing by some folks house on my first trip to back home in Mid-February (Rogue).

Can't wait...had to postpone the cross-country trip and I think that will be around Arpil/Mary time frame when the weather is nice out west. I'll swing by and catch up with RHINO while I'm home also.

Regardless, I couldn't be happier, I may never be able to return to Korea (some seriousness there) but I'm O K with that also Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6626 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Welcome home!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5507 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Welcome Home!!!

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
If you’re ever near Temple, beer and brisket is on me.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11476 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Happy and safe travels to you!

God bless America.

Posts: 13913 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

I'll let you know when I'm done with quarantine so we can meet up.

Posts: 6626 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Northern Virginia, retired, and working as a contractor. Where are you heading to next? What is your next assignment?

Speed is fine, but accuracy is final

The use of the pen is an indulgence we can afford only because better men and women grip the sword on our behalf -Ralph Peters

Posts: 225 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: July 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VMI 1991:
I'm in Northern Virginia, retired, and working as a contractor. Where are you heading to next? What is your next assignment?

Fort Meade working NSA as a Navy body.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

I'll let you know when I'm done with quarantine so we can meet up.

Be well and get to your family. That's the more important part. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13913 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Ottosig

Posts: 2066 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am about 20 minutes or so from Ft. Meade. Let me know if you need anything while getting settled in.

I have a good FFL in the area for transfers if that would be of help also.

Shoot me an email if any of that would be useful.

Posts: 826 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm just a bit south of RogueJSK, so if time permits, my schedule is open. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Glad you're on the way back! Welcome home. Smile

Posts: 15158 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Pleased to hear of your return. I'm too far away to offer a dinner, but if you ever come to Dallas I'm good for one.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'm just a bit south of RogueJSK, so if time permits, my schedule is open. Smile

I had forgotten that you recently moved to Arkansas, monkey.

Next time I'm down that way, we should grab a beer.

Posts: 33110 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Great news, welcome back sir !

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Welcome home, James

Posts: 13600 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
I may never be able to return to Korea (some seriousness there)
Spill! Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post