SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm Heading HOME! Mr. Burton, RogueJSK and others...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Heading HOME! Mr. Burton, RogueJSK and others... Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Congrats on getting to come home... Travel safe welcome back to the States

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back! I miss Korea, haven't been there in 40 years (plus) and would like to see the changes. I doubt, though, I could take a flight that long anymore.

Posts: 17261 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Outstanding!

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'm just a bit south of RogueJSK, so if time permits, my schedule is open. Smile

I had forgotten that you recently moved to Arkansas, monkey.

Next time I'm down that way, we should grab a beer.

Bad news bears! Wife wants to fly instead of driving with the toddler! I'll have to meet both of you gentleman on the cross-country trip later in the year.

ROgue, I'll email you about a package. I'm carrying around a check-on full of stuff at this point Smile

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6626 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
When you are on the Virginia side of the DC Metro area, let me know and I’ll stand you to lunch.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Welcome back! I miss Korea, haven't been there in 40 years (plus) and would like to see the changes. I doubt, though, I could take a flight that long anymore.

And I was thinking 22 years had been awhile… I bet we would both have a hard time recognizing it. Glad you are on your way home Otto

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 965 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post