SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2022 NCAA Football Survival Pool...Week 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2022 NCAA Football Survival Pool...Week 2 Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSkNLFgvNLY

SEC. It just means more.

Posts: 7531 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Texas almost (should have) pulled off the upset.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Texas, Texas, Texas you cannot give Bama a 1:29 worth of time. They will beat you every time. Got my Vols jammie pants on. So far they're hanging with Pitt.

Posts: 7531 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I have no idea where the confusion came from, but I was surprised to find Arizona St playing Oklahoma St. I don’t know who I thought they had today, but it wasn’t them. Big Grin

Posts: 13275 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Really like their new coach. But, if this doesn't turn around soon...Notre Dame implodes against Marshall. Never liked Brian Kelly since he left Cincinnati before their last post season appearance. Attacking an assistant coach on the sidelines just farther proved what a complete dick swab the man is. He's LSU's problem now. And, coach Kelly don't try and fake a southern accent again. You just sound stupid.

posted Hide Post
Well Nevada laid an egg so I am out in week 2! Good luck to the rest of the survivors. Smile

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Looks like two guys had Texas A&M and Nevada. 7 guys in the first 2 weeks. Damn!

quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
Well Nevada laid an egg so I am out in week 2! Good luck to the rest of the survivors. Smile

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Looks like two guys had Texas A&M and Nevada. 7 guys in the first 2 weeks. Damn!

Yeah, A&M never ceases to disappoint. I wanted to select TCU, but just couldn't do it because my grandson plays for Tarleton.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:

quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:

Several others as well. Down to 11 I think after just two weeks. Crazy.

Sitting through entire Auburn game in 89% humidity was just miserable. And not for the weather!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12427 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, figured Texas A&M had one more in them!

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post