SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where will you monitor today's vote results?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where will you monitor today's vote results? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted
Breitbart has a live map.
Right now it shows the country as unified as it will be all night.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...3/live-election-map/

EDIT: "Click Here For Latest Results" ... https://www.breitbart.com/election-map/

Posts: 4842 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I was planning on following here mostly and channel surfing a bit. Thanks for the link!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
NY times was really good in 2016 and had API feeds direct to thebstates reporting website. Ill start there and see what the forum says if they find something better.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the comfort of my couch

My vote for POTUS is a mute point in Orleans Parish which votes 85%+ wrong every time

I’ll be flipping channels for the comedic aspects

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6302 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Going to start drinking around 9pm and crawl into bed and watch on FOX.

Our Daughter moved back here from CA. in Feb. because of Corona and the loss of her restaurant job. She informed me the other day that she voted for Biden.She is watching the election results on CNN. For family harmony I will retreat to the bedroom to take in the results.
I programed the swim spa to heat to 101 and will find my way to it later this evening.
Hopefully I won't need it to get me out of a real bad mood!

Posts: 4700 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Home with Sig Forum.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
No one tuning in to OAN, Voice of America, or NewsmaxTV? That, of course, with tuning in here. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
The Breitbart link I provided in the OP has a "Click Here For Latest Results" beneath the map ...
https://www.breitbart.com/election-map/
... and VA and VT are already reported "Blue"

Posts: 4842 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
The Breitbart link I provided in the OP has a "Click Here For Latest Results" beneath the map ...
https://www.breitbart.com/election-map/
... and VA and VT are already reported "Blue"

I'm not seeing that.

Here's what I get:

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I'm not seeing that.

Here's what I get:

... interesting
EDIT: Now that's what I'm getting too !!! VA dropped off and KY popped up

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
where can I see senate, house and governor races in real time??

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11109 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
where can I see senate, house and governor races in real time??

There's this from Politico but I don't see governor results. There is a link at the bottom of the page for state by state results though ... https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Looks like NY Times is behind a pay wall. Hope to hear from others a decent source.

Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Realclearpolitics.com...I can't listen to the talking heads.

Posts: 2050 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
i watched a couple rallies on Right Side last couple days. Kentucky and Indiana already for Trump.

Posts: 3601 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1481 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Kentucky was the first and looks like the president did well. McConnell is currently up. Once the votes are in from Louisville and Lexington, McGrath will have shot her wad.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37197 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Count faster Georgia...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
My vote for POTUS is a mute point in Orleans Parish which votes 85%+ wrong every time

^^^^^^^^^^^
Come on over to the Coast it votes correctly most of the time. Central and North Mississippi is a bit different. I do not think I have seen ANY Biden signs.

Posts: 17534 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
Looks like NY Times is behind a pay wall. Hope to hear from others a decent source.

Looks like u just need an email. Apologies.