SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where will you monitor today's vote results?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where will you monitor today's vote results? Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I'm going to watch a little TV with my kid (not news), and hit the sack. I don't expect we'll know this one for weeks and weeks if not months and months.

Posts: 11433 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Give Steve Bannon's War Room a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVWvZFWBE9Y

Conservative Treehouse is another good site.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Posts: 4829 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
I know it's early but it sure doesn't look like a red wave yet...

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1735 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Steven Crowder, hes wearing a shoulder rig...I live this guy!

https://youtu.be/7ovJyMwGbb8

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:

Got to admit he's unlike any other talking head. His humor has me laughing.

Any idea what pistol he's packing in that shoulder rig?

Addendum:
He just identified it as a S&W 686 357mag. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:

Got to admit he's unlike any other talking head. His humor has me laughing.

Any idea what pistol he's packing in that shoulder rig?

Addendum:
He just identified it as a S&W 686 357mag. Big Grin

He just mentioned a S&W model 686 in 357 Mag

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2715 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

That's a surprise. Walther has been sponsoring his show for some time. I guess they parted ways.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

That's a surprise. Walther has been sponsoring his show for some time. I guess they parted ways.

He did mention if he wasn't carrying the S&W, it would be the Walther.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2715 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
On my fricken IPad. I have TDS cable and internet, and it is OTS tonight. What a shitty company. We called and made them give us a $40 credit. It was out last week too. Grrrrrr.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Been checking in at the Epoch Times. Watching there gives me lots of hope.
Checking the communist party of google and their reporting through the AP, it paints a dimmer picture.
Soon, I’ll go to sleep, and wake up middle of the night and check. Maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll sleep the whole night through, and just find out the results tomorrow.

I guess when you put it into perspective, I only have to stress about this another 8 or so times. Once I’m 80, who really cares? There will only be a few years left, I won’t sweat that shit.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4366 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Newsmax just called Florida for Trump. I called it an hour ago. Wink

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
WOAI 1200 AM

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 6003 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Louder with Crowder on YouTube has been great.

Posts: 1446 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I've just been following it on Fox News. They seem to be doing a reasonably good job of it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Fox was horrible, all night long. With their new Exec VP, the former Biden Campaign Chair, they were calling states for Biden so rapidly it made your head spin. Two of which were an hour before even MSNBC or CNN. It was disgusting to watch them not call many states for Trump that were mathematically a given for fucks sake.
Louder than Crowder was the only one I could stomach.

The ignorant masses of voters, the free shit crowd, the Pravda Press and Dem corruption - look no further for the force behind the election results.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Got up early and checked Fox...looks like the Pres is getting close to pulling this off IF NC, PA GA go the way their leaning now... Praying hard!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post