SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rainbow bridge
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rainbow bridge Login/Join 
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
R.I.P. Grace.

Posts: 3153 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand

Make it count

Posts: 1413 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
She looks like she was a great girl. Condolences...

Posts: 4502 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
It's hard for me to open these links...I lost my border collie Jennie less than two years ago (it was a year of losses) and it's still painful today...you have my thoughts, prayers and well wishes over the passing of Grace...what a beautiful girl Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I've heard it said that we live longer than dogs because we have to learn to be good, they already know how.

Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2833 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grace looks like she was a good girl!

On the other side I hope/think she will be able to chase the ball as much as she wants, eat as much as she wants without gaining an ounce, and sleep on the sofa as much as she wants.

Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. Pets are part of the family.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Pets are family!

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. She looks to have lived a good life. It's always tougher on the ones left behind.

I've got a black lab too, she'll be 10 in September ...

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the kind words, she was a great part of our family. It’s just the wife and I so she was more than just a dog for us.
She was the first inside dog I’ve ever had. She brought us a ton of joy and a lifetime of memories.

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1090 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
RIP Grace. She looks like she was a happy and wonderful dog.

Bud & Wendy will welcome her on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Posts: 3731 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences, she looks like a great co-pilot in the back of he truck.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
God Speed Grace!

May your human pets find peace in your passing.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss, friend. I've got many good friends over the bridge to welcome her home. I pray for your comfort. Rest easy.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5483 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for the loss of your puppy pal.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Good looking girl, I'm glad you made her time here special as a part of your family; my condolences.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Great looking dog!!

So sorry for your loss!

I am sure she is having a really great time where is now.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post