SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rainbow bridge
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rainbow bridge Login/Join 
Picture of Hammer1967
posted
Two weeks ago this past Monday we said goodbye to Grace, she was two weeks shy of thirteen years.
She will be greatly missed, she was always down for a ride in the truck.

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1090 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Goodbye Grace. I hope you get lots of treats and frolicking.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry, friend.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Sorry to see, always sad. She'll have good company when she runs into my pups,Chelsea,Remy,Brandy,Stella and Neeka. Sorry for your loss

Posts: 2307 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for the loss of your good friend, Grace, from her photo you posted, she looks just so sweet.

They are so close to our hearts.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Grace looks exactly like our Coco girl that we recently lost.
Enjoy recalling all those the happy memories.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences, H67 Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your family's loss. Their time is never long enough.

Posts: 17896 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Still mourning the loss of my girl Morgan. I'm sure she's there playing with Grace so she's in good paws. Frown

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
A sad day. My heart goes out to you and yours.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
How I hate seeing these posts. Grace looks like a sweet girl and a great friend. RIP little girl.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Claire and I send our condolences.

Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Fair well Grace. Enjoy romping around on the other side with long lost but not forgotten pups. Hank, Cindy, Buck, Alex, Mandy, and Sky. I miss them all every single day........

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Sorry for you and Grace looks like a great pup.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good girl, Gracie.

Posts: 26921 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Sleep well Grace, lots of dogs in heaven for you to play with !

I'm sorry for your loss..

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry to hear of Grace’s passing. Our Zosia and Sadie will keep her company.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss...I bet she had an awesome life with your family!

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
A beautiful girl! And she loved the truck. Good girl Grace.

It is tough. So sorry.

Lost, but never forgotten!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19196 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post