SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David Truong does it again!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Truong does it again! Login/Join 
Picture of ACTEG
posted
I just wanted to share another positive experience purchasing from David Truong. I had been ring shopping for a little while, and once I settled on what I wanted, I emailed Dave with the details. Dave's pricing was competitive, and the transaction (across the country) was hassle free. I was happy to give my business to a fellow sigforum member, and I was even happier with the quality of the ring. More importantly, my fiancée loves the ring. It's exactly what she wanted.

The picture doesn't do the stone justice, but it's the best I could manage with an iPhone. Thanks again Dave!

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Dave hits it out of the park again!

Congrats on your beautiful ring and your (Goth?) bride to be.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
I see a lot of Dave's work on Facebook and I'm often to ask how much. I'm just scared to pull the trigger. don't tell my GF Smile

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarinetoRN:
I see a lot of Dave's work on Facebook and it's always amazing. I'm often tempted to ask how much. I'm just scared to pull the trigger. don't tell my GF Smile

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whomped another disruptive flier?

Beautiful ring. Outstanding!

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13406 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
Dave hits it out of the park again!

Congrats on your beautiful ring and your (Goth?) bride to be.

H&K-Guy

LMAO!! Looks EXACTLY like my wife's hands. I went and checked. She has the exact same nail color polish as well. I asked her about the color, she shrugged...

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. The nail polish is Linkin Park after dark. It's her favorite color. One year for Christmas I disassembled her bike and had it powdercoated that color. Its a dark purple/eggplant.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACTEG:
Thanks guys. The nail polish is Linkin Park after dark. It's her favorite color. One year for Christmas I disassembled her bike and had it powdercoated that color. Its a dark purple/eggplant.

Yeah, don't try to hide it from us. She's a CyberGoth who dances to industrial music and wears 6 inch boots, cyberLox, and furries! Go ahead and deny it, we know the truth.

Actually, CyberGoth chicks are hawt! So there's that.

Again, congrats!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
David,

I think I missed this most recent opportunity to thank you.

It is now her everyday ring. You hit it out of the park.

You are our, as always, our ‘go to guy’

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I really like that ring. I much prefer that shape over the square princess cut, which seems to be the preference of most ladies.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of such an important event.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6015 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Dave.
Is.
The.
Man.

The end.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post