SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PD/FD & Military Oakleysi.com *RANT*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PD/FD & Military Oakleysi.com *RANT* Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
So for the last several (6-7) years I've ordered RX sunglasses from OakleySI.com. Never and issue. Suddenly this year, my orders have been cancelled, twice.

Thinking the 1st order might have had too much wrap around for my RX. ( Have a Prizm in my lens) I ordered a different pair that had a much flatter lens. Last night those have been canceled also. I call them up, they proceed to tell me they have never been able to make glasses with Prism in them.

Hey I've had prism in them for the last 30 years! and you've made RX sunglasses for me the past 5 years at least, all with them.

So I'm not sure what's up with them anymore but buyer beware.....

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kg5388
posted Hide Post
I know it’s cheaper there because of the discount but Check https://www.adseyewear.com/

They have a process to get strong prescriptions in the curved lenses that other places can’t

But I do get my Wiley x safety glasses from frames direct a little cheaper than ADS

Posts: 1847 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post