SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    EU President Von der Leyen declares the #1 priority of the corporations who run the WEF and world of politics, must be control of speech and info
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EU President Von der Leyen declares the #1 priority of the corporations who run the WEF and world of politics, must be control of speech and info Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The quest for power and control by these assholes is beyond comprehension.

Posts: 22974 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
QQzing with white privilege and past slave owners in the family....Cancel them now!

LoL

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6335 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Am I allowed to say, “Kiss my entire ass you Euroweenie piece of shit?”

1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual. You Euroweenie piece of shit.

Posts: 13754 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for all the secret conspiracy theorists. What do you do when the league of super villians walks right out into the daylight and tells everyone about their secret plan for world domination?
Each year the WEF at Davos looks more and more like a Spectre meeting from a James Bond movie.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3552 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is early 20th century commie crap, a guillotine comes to mind. No, lady, I'm not eating cake.

Posts: 2817 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Whether they’re called Royalists, NAZIs, Soviets, or Communists, it’s the same old plague. “The people must be guided, and we’re the ones to do it.”

The kicker being, there really is a place for civic investment.

Posts: 5758 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/watchTENET.../1747661946571346251

Posts: 12774 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
That's what I was going to point out. This is preparing the battlespace for Trump winning the election.

The World Economic Forum says the greatest threat over the next two years is misinformation and disinformation? Where have we heard that before?

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1774 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Unfortunately, my last name is Robespierre. I think I’ll sit this one out. lol

ETA: Not really.

Ouch! I would never wear ties or ask for starch in my collar! No airline neck pillows for me! Only electric shavers too.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
^^^^^
That's what I was going to point out. This is preparing the battlespace for Trump winning the election.

The World Economic Forum says the greatest threat over the next two years is misinformation and disinformation? Where have we heard that before?

Yes the greatest harm to the world over the last 4 years has been MISINFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 FROM THE ELITES!

Lockdowns, masks, school closures, business closures, paycheck protection plans, no-eviction rules, travel restrictions, vaccines, "natural origin", "no gain of function research", and all of it.

None of it was needed. All of it lined the pockets of the well-connected.

Posts: 4739 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Let them try to make us comply. It will not end well.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15653 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Try it

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107847 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
She can fall to her knees and sup upon my loins!

Posts: 2833 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, yeah, that would be another way to go about it.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope the next time we see her, she’s hanging from a tree.

Only one answer to tyrants

Posts: 53268 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's more like it. Ripped to shreds by angry villagers and then the remains hung from a stout limb.

posted Hide Post
https://www.humanevents.com/20...acy-theorists-at-wef

Posts: 12774 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
WEF at Davos=Bilderbergs. They are so smug, not even trying to hide this evil agenda anymore.

Posts: 2171 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 13314 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post