SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ****Winner is P229 357SIG Man***Apple Watch 7 (GPS) 41mm Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

****Winner is P229 357SIG Man***Apple Watch 7 (GPS) 41mm Karma Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'm in for this generous karma! Thanks, and best of luck to you.

Posts: 6499 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your karma. Thanks.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma.

Please add me for a chance

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14187 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I would love the chance. Thank you!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7078 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Please count me in for a chance.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I’d like to try an Apple Watch.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could definitely use that. I’m nursing my Gen2 on, cracked face and all. Very generous of you. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 2159 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, thanks for the opportunity. This would be a great replacement for my old Versa 2.

Thanks again,
John

Posts: 416 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please include me. My wife had an old fitbit that died. She just got her teacher's license renewed (after staying home raising our kiddos for 18 years) and could really use this!

Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 3447 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list please and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3544 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you, thank you so much for the chance. Please count me in

Posts: 460 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance at this karma. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1627 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance. Please include me in the karma. Thank you

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 9165 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
Put me in too thanks

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2247 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance at your karma. Thank you

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Thank you, been thinking about one of these.

Posts: 1843 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me in.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 547 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
My son would love this. Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post