SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ****Winner is P229 357SIG Man***Apple Watch 7 (GPS) 41mm Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

****Winner is P229 357SIG Man***Apple Watch 7 (GPS) 41mm Karma Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
Up for Karma is an Apple Watch Series 7 GPS, 41mm Midnight Aluminum Case with Midnight Sport Band. The watch has been worn a few times but the band is new. It is in excellent condition. I cannot find any scratches. It'll come with a charging cord but no box.

To enter, just post in the thread. It's open to any Sig Forum member with over 100 posts and a valid email address in their profile. I'll pick with the Karmanator (if it's still available) or other random method on Saturday or Sunday morning, depending on my schedule.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Wow, never been unlucky #1 before, but I'd like a chance.

Thanks!

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Very nice bobandmikako!

I'll take a shot at this karma!

Cheers!

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4992 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the fun chance, Bob!

Posts: 1704 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I could really use one of those. Thanks for the chance!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3976 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
My old 3 is done, great karma.
Thank you

Posts: 2079 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Wow, very generous karma. I would love an opportunity.

The original karmanator is gone, but Mark rebuilt it. It now resides at https://imaginekitty.com/karma.php

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, getting back into running and would love this opportunity.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6336 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a chance. Thanks!

Posts: 2488 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I have an iPhone and would love to have the watch to go with it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34132 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Pete.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Sweet Karma. Count me in. Very Generous.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8856 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma! I trialed an SE for a few months at work and it was very useful. Thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the generosity!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
wow super gracious! Please include me - TY!

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I could use that. Mine is getting a bit tired.
Please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please. Great Karma! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use an upgrade! Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Cool karma, put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9368 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post