SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LT COL Vindman retires
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LT COL Vindman retires Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
He’s a potato head. It sucks that idiots like him manage to stay in the service for so long. I hate that he’s drawing a retirement too. He should have been courts martialed and drummed out.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11476 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Wood

Chipper

Posts: 109160 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I read somewhere where they were considering to send him to man a radar station in Alaska. Good choice!

Posts: 6737 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
[Sarcasm] I'm sure he would have been warmly welcomed at the War College by his 300+ classmates.[/sarcasm]

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7292 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Another military staff pogue who couldn't hack it / get command of a fighting unit, so he played to his only strengths which were running his mouth as an eternal staff moron.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Another military staff pogue who couldn't hack it / get command of a fighting unit, so he played to his only strengths which were running his mouth as an eternal staff moron.

Nailed It!!!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
He will be working at MSNBC or CNN as a political/military analyst soon enough....

Officers serve at the pleasure of the President. He obviously didn't please the President. He didn't have a leg (or cheek) to stand on.

Posts: 9297 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Well...............Bye!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4452 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7292 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotty37:
Well...............Bye!!

My very first thought when I heard the news.

Johnny 3eagles nailed it as well.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15527 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing he is enjoying more than his military retirement pay. The left rewarded him well for his cowardly testimony. And they will continue to reward him through speaking engagements, news contributor and so on and so on. I would wish his name never be spoken on this forum again unless it is to link to his obituary.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
A true soldier,SALUTE!

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifithitu:
A true soldier,SALUTE!

Explain please.

BIDEN SUCKS.

posted Hide Post
quote:
A true soldier,SALUTE!

If you mean what I think you mean you havent payed much attention in your short time here or you are a troll.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
A true soldier,SALUTE!
Listen to me:

READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. DO NOT JUST LOOK AT THE SUBJECT LINE AND THEN POST IN A THREAD. *****READ THE CONTENT OF THE THREAD*****

I don't think you're a troll, but you're damn sure coming across as utterly clueless. STOP doing this. STOP reading just subject lines and then posting to threads without having a CLUE what the thread says. It is crystal clear that is what you did in this instance. You don't know the first thing about Vindman. You saw a thread announcing his retirement, then you opened the thread and posted to it without reading a single Goddamned post in it. You assumed we are honoring the man. Well, we're not. You don't even know who he is, but you're praising him.

Troll or clueless, it does not matter, because if you don't cease with this behavior, I'm going to remove you from this froum.

READ THE THREAD

I want to hear from you. I want you to post in this thread that you have READ my post and that you UNDERSTAND what I am saying to you and that you will COMPLY. If you don't post in this thread to acknowledge what I have said to you, then, you already have one foot out the door. Get a clue. Stop behaving this way.

You behave this way all the time here. Cease or be gone.

Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Just my opinion,like everyone else has one!

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Read my post, you clueless pinhead. You're one post away from banishment. READ my post and acknowledge in this thread that you have done so.

Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
FUCK YOU REMOVE ME, YOU RACIST BASTERS.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Freakin' halfwit. I'll be glad to remove you. You're posting with a static IP address, Einstein. When I pull the plug, you won't even be able to view the board any more.

Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Do it asshole.