SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody else on Blind?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody else on Blind? Login/Join 
posted
Is anybody else on Blind?

https://www.teamblind.com

Working in tech and having some issues with my leadership, I'm finding it very interesting. I'm also surprised how many conservatives and/or pro-Trump people are working for FAANG companies.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
From Wikipedia:
quote:
Blind is an anonymous chat app for verified employees. Users in Blind are grouped by topics, company and their greater industry. According to the company, it clandestinely verifies that the registered users actually work in the said company.

Also from Wikipedia :
quote:
Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google (FAANG), a further extension of FANG (which originally did not include Apple), is both an acronym and a buzzword to entice investors, as popularised by Jim Cramer from CNBC's Mad Money and other talking heads for grouping together currently high performance technology companies currently losted on NASDAQ.

Never heard of it until this post...

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post