SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How are movie theaters doing in your area?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How are movie theaters doing in your area? Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I just need a really good popcorn maker. Microwave popcorn sucks.

I can make pretty good popcorn in a pot with lid on top of my stove, but I want a real popcorn maker.

Any recommendations?

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well, the birds like to build nests in the sign...

That and the parking lot is good for semi trucks.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I just need a really good popcorn maker. Microwave popcorn sucks.

I can make pretty good popcorn in a pot with lid on top of my stove, but I want a real popcorn maker.

Any recommendations?

It depends on whether you like your popcorn oil based or dry. For oil based, get one of the type where you have a heated flat surface with a slow spinning agitator covered with a dome style lid and use olive oil (gives it a somewhat buttery flavor. If you like dry popcorn, get an air popper. Both do a decent job and make it in single, 2 person snacking amounts.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15597 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post