SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Virginians - Check out Garrison Coward for the House of Delegates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginians - Check out Garrison Coward for the House of Delegates Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
If you live in Richmond, Chesterfield, or Henrico, check this guy out and vote for him in the Republican Primary on June 11th.

Garrison Coward

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
and no matter what district you're in... get out and VOTE next tuesday. Our majority is razor thing, we can't afford to lose a single seat.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That name

His ancestors shoulda changed it on the boat trip over from the old country. As it stands, he comes from a long line of Cowards.

Not good

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A coward is a tender of cattle, in the same way Clark has its origins in a clerk, or Smith from blacksmith.

Nowadays, the name doesn’t have such a good connotation.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ask 100 people for the definition of the word, and I'd wager that not a single one of them would come up with "tender of cattle".

He might as well be named Douchebag or Ballsack.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post