SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Feeny Boy
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Feeny Boy Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
A good life indeed - for everyone in the household!


-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.
 
Posts: 9122 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Beautiful. How did you give him a bath Para ?
He bathes himself, as do all cats.
 
Posts: 114954 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Sending good vibes for a speedy recovery!


ARman
 
Posts: 3455 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My regal Feeny Boy at a year and a half

 
Posts: 114954 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Handsome boy


 
Posts: 7024 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Indeed!




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46615 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Cat is like "I'm too cool for this photo". Cool
 
Posts: 5569 | Location: NH | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Hope your tiddler gets unUTId as soon as possible.

Good luck, little buddy!



"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
 
Posts: 13701 | Location: Florida, Northwest of the Mouse | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Cat stares at Eagle. Eagle stares back. Both wonder if the other knows that they are in charge. Big Grin



It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.
 
Posts: 1218 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Orange cats are the best!
 
Posts: 694 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Good sized cat.
Ours were palm sized when we got them, they're both around 13lbs now. Just over 1yr old.




The Enemy's gate is down.
 
Posts: 18870 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Regal!


--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18
 
Posts: 10115 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Nice looking cat.
 
Posts: 6113 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
That’s a good looking cat! And a fine picture too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trapper189,
 
Posts: 14932 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
In addition to regal I would also say he looks serene and majestic.


-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.
 
Posts: 9122 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of jehzsa
posted Hide Post


***************************
Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
 
Posts: 14272 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For those of you not aware, this thread is from February. The visit to the vet was long ago. As indicated in the thread, the issue was a cat bite.

Feeny is as healthy as a cat can be.
 
Posts: 114954 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
My regal Feeny Boy at a year and a half


King of his jungle.
 
Posts: 10190 | Location: Henderson (Vegas), Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of jehzsa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
For those of you not aware, this thread is from February. The visit to the vet was long ago. As indicated in the thread, the issue was a cat bite.

Feeny is as healthy as a cat can be.


Belated get-well card from Sylvester, the feral (not stray) that makes our home his home base?

Yeah, I noticed the dates immediately after I posted it. But decided not to modify the post.

Btw, it's my first experience with a feral cat. And he has me entirely confused. Strays I know well. And he's definitely not a stray.

Sylvester is no conversationalist. He very, very rarely looks at me when I wish him a good morning, afternoon, evening. He could walk right past me, and act like I'm not there, invisible. A non-entity to him.

No I do not feed him, he looks quite healthy also. And when I don't see him for, say, three (3) days or so, I grow increasingly worried. There's a bear where I live that makes its rounds every now and then.

Question for anyone. Do ferals change at some point their "personality"? Case in point...my son's rescue, G'raha, has always being a jerk. No particular reason to expect him to change his assholic ways. It's just the way he is. Kinda sweet when he wants to. For example, when for some reason I take a nap at my son's, he curls up two (2) feet from me. Which tells me that he's comfortable with me.

Will Sylvester the feral ever come close to that?

Btw. Feeny --- handsome fellow.

EDIT: Just now thought of this. Months ago, a neighbor knocked on my door. He had lost his tuxedo cat and was wondering if Sylvester was his Ronnie. The next day, I see a tuxedo walking by and I cry out "Ronnie!". Immediately Sylvester looks at me ... and keeps on walking by. I cry out again "Ronnie!" and again Sylvester immediately looks at me. Then I thought that Sylvester was thinking ... why is this guy calling me Ronnie now? Smile Hope?


***************************
Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
 
Posts: 14272 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Feeny Boy is the most thoughtful looking cat that I’ve ever seen pictured.



Serious about crackers.
 
Posts: 11808 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Feeny Boy

© SIGforum 2026