A good life indeed - for everyone in the household!
----------------------- You can't fall off the floor.
April 05, 2026, 04:10 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee: Beautiful. How did you give him a bath Para ?
He bathes himself, as do all cats.
April 05, 2026, 08:13 PM
ARman
Sending good vibes for a speedy recovery!
ARman
September 28, 2026, 11:52 AM
parabellum
My regal Feeny Boy at a year and a half
September 28, 2026, 12:26 PM
BigSwede
Handsome boy
September 28, 2026, 12:27 PM
sigmonkey
Indeed!
"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
September 28, 2026, 12:46 PM
Graniteguy
Cat is like "I'm too cool for this photo".
September 28, 2026, 12:52 PM
ArtieS
Hope your tiddler gets unUTId as soon as possible.
Good luck, little buddy!
"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."
Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
September 28, 2026, 12:54 PM
sig226fan
Cat stares at Eagle. Eagle stares back. Both wonder if the other knows that they are in charge.
It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.
September 28, 2026, 01:00 PM
Pistolria
Orange cats are the best!
September 28, 2026, 01:05 PM
P250UA5
Good sized cat. Ours were palm sized when we got them, they're both around 13lbs now. Just over 1yr old.
The Enemy's gate is down.
September 28, 2026, 01:28 PM
newtoSig765
Regal!
-------------------------- Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H L Mencken
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is. -- JALLEN 10/18/18
September 28, 2026, 01:29 PM
k5blazer
Nice looking cat.
September 28, 2026, 01:33 PM
trapper189
That’s a good looking cat! And a fine picture too.This message has been edited. Last edited by: trapper189,
September 28, 2026, 01:34 PM
chbibc
In addition to regal I would also say he looks serene and majestic.
----------------------- You can't fall off the floor.
September 28, 2026, 03:12 PM
jehzsa
*************************** Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
September 28, 2026, 06:32 PM
parabellum
For those of you not aware, this thread is from February. The visit to the vet was long ago. As indicated in the thread, the issue was a cat bite.
Feeny is as healthy as a cat can be.
September 28, 2026, 06:38 PM
P220forever
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: My regal Feeny Boy at a year and a half
King of his jungle.
September 29, 2026, 07:34 AM
jehzsa
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: For those of you not aware, this thread is from February. The visit to the vet was long ago. As indicated in the thread, the issue was a cat bite.
Feeny is as healthy as a cat can be.
Belated get-well card from Sylvester, the feral (not stray) that makes our home his home base?
Yeah, I noticed the dates immediately after I posted it. But decided not to modify the post.
Btw, it's my first experience with a feral cat. And he has me entirely confused. Strays I know well. And he's definitely not a stray.
Sylvester is no conversationalist. He very, very rarely looks at me when I wish him a good morning, afternoon, evening. He could walk right past me, and act like I'm not there, invisible. A non-entity to him.
No I do not feed him, he looks quite healthy also. And when I don't see him for, say, three (3) days or so, I grow increasingly worried. There's a bear where I live that makes its rounds every now and then.
Question for anyone. Do ferals change at some point their "personality"? Case in point...my son's rescue, G'raha, has always being a jerk. No particular reason to expect him to change his assholic ways. It's just the way he is. Kinda sweet when he wants to. For example, when for some reason I take a nap at my son's, he curls up two (2) feet from me. Which tells me that he's comfortable with me.
Will Sylvester the feral ever come close to that?
Btw. Feeny --- handsome fellow.
EDIT: Just now thought of this. Months ago, a neighbor knocked on my door. He had lost his tuxedo cat and was wondering if Sylvester was his Ronnie. The next day, I see a tuxedo walking by and I cry out "Ronnie!". Immediately Sylvester looks at me ... and keeps on walking by. I cry out again "Ronnie!" and again Sylvester immediately looks at me. Then I thought that Sylvester was thinking ... why is this guy calling me Ronnie now? Hope?
*************************** Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
September 29, 2026, 11:38 AM
Pipe Smoker
Feeny Boy is the most thoughtful looking cat that I’ve ever seen pictured.