SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Repeat DUI Offender Gets 5 Years PROBATION!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Repeat DUI Offender Gets 5 Years PROBATION! Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
link

link

The case is over, and she got five years probation - which means if she gets caught having even just ONE drink, she could do 6 years in prison.

So, here's my question: What if I purchased a bottle of her favorite liquor and gave it to her? Might I be arrested for that? Mad

Here's a mug shot of the hair-hatted hooligan:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: synthplayer,

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
That's positively disgusting. She hit a CHP motorman and injured him so severely that he's still not back to work almost 8 months later.

Here's a link to an article about the disposition.

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody PLEASE leave a 1/2 gallon bottle of 180 proof grain alcohol on her front porch. Because with luck it would be enough to allow this evil witch to drink herself to death and save Society a boatload of cash.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
two counts of felony DUI, assault on a peace officer and driving on a suspended license for a prior DUI conviction, which caused great bodily injury to another person.
This woman is not in jail. The system is seriously broken.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It amazes me at how many repeat offenders do not go to jail. They need to have their cars seized and serve jail time,period.I can't tell you how many times I have seen the same person involved in an mvc that was sentenced with multiple dui(s) in the past, to be involved in another and both accidents were their fault. The system is definitely broken.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Regrettably Not going to jail until she kills someone...

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
She needs a lead pill, not a bottle.

I have friends that have been seriously injured for life and my friends mom was killed by a drunk driver. They served no time. None. For killing someone.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a past winner of a regional MADD OMVI enforcement award.
Which I had no interest in obtaining. And, surprisingly, did not result in an increase in salary.
OMVI is a traffic violation. In most places, that's how it is treated. The result is multiple convictions with no real sanctions. Which would seem to be the case with this woman.
The "assault on a peace officer" charge would not have flown where I was employed, but would have increased the severity of the OMVI charge.
I would arrest someone for OMVI on Friday night and when I cruised the bar lot on Saturday night, the dudes car would be in the lot.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16095 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Montana is usually #1 or #2 in DUI deaths each year. Drinking and driving was acceptable behavior here for many years.

It wasn't until 3rd or above DUI conviction could net You a year in Penitentiary, that we started getting the serious repeat offenders off the street.

Have a guy who had IIRC ELEVEN DUI's from the Early 70's to the early 90's. He drove drunk, constantly. Previously his DUI's netted maybe a week in County or probation.

I gave him his 4th under the new Law and pushed for the 1 year term. He got it, which sent a big message to the local community. He did NOT do well in Deerlodge, our State prison.

He's a weak little drunk and apparently was very easy prey.

I have not seen him drive a vehicle SINCE. A year of ass banging , etc , apparently straightened him out.

This woman needs real prison time. Then again...Liberal California.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
In AZ she would not only be doing time for the DUI, it would be an aggravating factor in her Aggravated Assault felony sentence. (causing injury while DUI is the same as pulling a gun on someone)

In AZ a first time DUI/DWI costs about $8000....and that's if the judge LOVES you. It could be more.
80 $100 cab rides to avoid 1 screwup. Sounds like a smoking deal to me!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Regrettably Not going to jail until she kills someone...

That is assuming a whole lot of facts not entered into evidence. DUI related manslaughter doesn't mean that she'd do a whole lot of jail time as most of the time we as a country aren't real serious about locking people up for a host of ignorant reasons.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post