SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Socks for sweaty feet.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Socks for sweaty feet. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If you're unable to find a good single synthetic sock, consider wearing a thin synthetic sock as a liner and then your thicker boot sock over it. Wool socks are great but, some people just sweat like crazy and a higher content of synthetic material is required, you just need to know what you need.

As a longtime backpacker, wearing a Wigwam Liner sock was SOP. The liner managed the moisture and kept my feet dry, while the outer boot sock provided cushioning and warmth to prevent my feet from getting clammy.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I used Drysol back in 2006 when I had to go to Air Force tech school and we had to wear the AF version of the Army "Class B"; short sleeve light blue shirt and dress trousers. I know I'd sweat right through the armpits in that uniform in Mississippi in about 3 minutes so I had the doctor prescribe me that stuff. Eek

It does work but it's my understanding that it's not the best thing for you and should not be used long term?

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post