SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    September Karma! The watch that started it all!!!
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September Karma! The watch that started it all!!! Login/Join 
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
In for a chance please! Thank you for another great Karma!!

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 587 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Not entering, just wanted to again thank you for your amazing generosity towards this forum’s members, David. Smile

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Would love another one. I think I gave my first one away.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7963 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another great story and generous Karma, Thanks for the chance Dave!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!
Doug J

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
They are a great everyday carry watch and remind me of Glock, using new technology years before others to make a great product.

Posts: 9546 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
A blackout would be excellent for my black ops!

I mean, working a road check in the dark.

It’s dark out. So, like, I need to be invisible.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5074 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now THAT'S a watch that I could wear! Please include me, and thanks for the fun chance!

Posts: 1705 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
I don't wear watches often but I'd put that thing on every day!

Please count me in.

You're the winner! Please email me your shipping address: david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6017 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, OttoSig!

Thanks again for another terrific karma, davetruong!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Way to go OttoSig! Let us know what you think of it and post a pic of that bad boy when you get it! Cool

davetruong, thanks so much for the opportunity at this generous karma. Your generosity, kindness, and professionalism really help to make this forum special. You are one of a kind!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fun watch, I bought mine from Dave years ago and still have it.

Posts: 1703 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2227 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations OttoSig, you are a lucky man!

Posts: 426 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Congrats OttoSig ... !

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Congrats OttoSig!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8139 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Can’t think of a nicer guy! Congratulations!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
yes..add my name thanks

Posts: 7806 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Congrats OttoSig! Good looking watch.

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats OttoSig! Wear it in good health.

Thanks, Dave, for another exciting karma!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post