SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    September Karma! The watch that started it all!!!
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September Karma! The watch that started it all!!! Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9378 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma Dave. Please include me.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4056 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
WOW! Thanks Dave! Please add me in. Hopefully this is the one...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Dave, thanks for the constant generosity. I still want one of these so bad. Please add me.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me- amazing looking watch!!

Posts: 128 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please add me.

Thanks

Posts: 1108 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Things come full circle! Here's to another couple laps Wink

Thank you for the chance. Please enter me.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11147 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SJS
posted Hide Post
Great karma, please count me in. Thanks!

SJS

Posts: 682 | Location: NC | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, thank you for your contributions to this site and it’s members. Please put my name in the hat for this outstanding karma.

Semper Fi

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 814 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Add my name please. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous Blackout Watch Karma. Thanks for the chance David.

Posts: 798 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I'd love one of these. Thanks for the chance Dave.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10931 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, Dave.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19779 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well! Thanks Dave!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4314 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I rarely join any Karma. But this one I would like to take a chance. Thanks for your generosity to this group.

Posts: 1896 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Please consider me for this karma.

Thank You.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 620 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of submoa
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous karma Dave...
THANKS!

Posts: 1273 | Location: South Florida, A Third World Country with Modern Conveniences | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma.
thanks

Posts: 1896 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list of hopefuls. Thanks so much, Dave for this and everything you do.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7286 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Oh hell ya
Thanks for the shot David

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post