SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    OEM floor mats for a 2014 Honda Accord?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OEM floor mats for a 2014 Honda Accord? Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Hi all,

We recently purchased a 2014 Honda Accord for my wife, and for some reason it didn't come with any floor mats (front or back). We'd like to purchase a set of OEM ones. I've done a little searching and its a bit confusing as to which website is selling an actual OEM product. Do you have any recommendations on where to purchase them? Or, if you think I should consider aftermarket, feel free to mention it. Thanks.

Chris

Posts: 2337 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I don't know if you wish to spend a little more but I purchased some nice mats from an online company

LINK>>> []=Sedan]Floor Mats

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Depends on your use case.

I have a Honda Pilot. 5 years ago I bought WeatherTech mats for it. To be honest, they aren't as good looking as the carpet OEM or those in Just1tym's post but they wear like iron, are easy to clean and contain all the slop that comes into cars this time of year. My Pilot is a Sport UTILITY vehicle (dog, shooting sports, hardware store, yada yada) so the WeatherTech suits me to a T.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 721 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
All weather mats came in my 2015 accord.
I replaced them with Husky weatherbeater mats.
Cheaper than Weathertechs and they cover better.

You can order the OEM ones from the Honda store if you want those but the Husky one is far better.

Posts: 1483 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The OEM mats suck. I wore a heel thru the drivers side in under 3 months.
Go with after market like Husky.

Posts: 1045 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPWAMike0317:
Depends on your use case.

Yea, I'd agree. I live in South Florida so there's not a great need for an all weather mat that living up north would better require. The most debris my mat see's is just light sand that requires a quick vacuum once in awhile.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I just bought a new 4 piece set for my Camry from the Toyota dealer. $73-ish plus tax was pretty reasonable in my opinion. The original set lasted 11 years so I'm confident of the quality since they are OEM.

Posts: 11865 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
If you haven’t checked Craigslist, you may want to. If someone bought aftermarket, they may sell the oem. We did this with one when we bought WeatherTech.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post