SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any of you guys getting cold-contacted via email with offers to sell firearms?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Any of you guys getting cold-contacted via email with offers to sell firearms? Login/Join 
Member
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I haven't been solicited but will let you know if I am.
 
Posts: 4018 | Location: Sunshine State | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
No, Sir, not yet.


Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
 
Posts: 2059 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
.
 
Posts: 114935 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Nothing here.

.
 
Posts: 1969 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
.
 
Posts: 114935 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
No, not yet. I do appreciate the heads up, thanks!



(My real name's Bill. I was feeling paranoid when I signed up:-)
 
Posts: 2075 | Location: Portland | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nothing I've seen in email so far...
 
Posts: 28567 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
No, Sir.
Thank you. Smile




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46611 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Nope


____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
 
Posts: 14013 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
No sir.


________________________________________________________
The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
 
Posts: 5092 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I received an email not about a firearm but over another item. Para I am going to forward it to you.
 
Posts: 2171 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have not.





"The Almighty, He put some livin' things on this earth so a man can eat." - Festus Haggen, Gunsmoke
 
Posts: 32052 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Not a peep.

I do miss the Classifieds. I’m very curious how much traffic-change the site has experienced since the closure. I know *I* visited frequently.




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
 
Posts: 16406 | Location: VA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
not a single note, checked Spam too, nothing

but I rarely looked at and not sure if I ever used the classified



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
 
Posts: 11559 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any of you guys getting cold-contacted via email with offers to sell firearms?

© SIGforum 2026