SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sad day - Sophie has crossed the Rainbow Bridge
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sad day - Sophie has crossed the Rainbow Bridge Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. I'm glad she had a great life with you and your family.

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss Frown

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am sorry.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
So sorry for the loss of your baby….

Posts: 1226 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
I've lost 3 over the years, I miss them all every day. Sorry for your loss.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

I always wish there was something I could say to help ease the pain.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

They wait for us.

First time to see this. I love it!

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
It was a tough morning, I took Daisy out and then started towards Sophie’s crate to do what I’ve done for years. I caught myself part way there and it just tore me up. Matthew just got up crying as well. This is one of my favorite pics of her and Matthew after a hunt December 2016.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for the loss of your furry family member.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
sorry for your loss. Pups hold a special place in our hearts and in Heaven. They provide the example God wants for our love. You will see her again.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only downside to owning dogs.
Sorry for your loss.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 369 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My condolences, take counsel in the fact that you gave her a good life, and made the right decision in the end.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss...

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Sooooooo sorry..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
You have my condolences Birddog.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss,

Posts: 2080 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences

Posts: 53216 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So so sorry.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post