SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    wild NHL hockey goal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wild NHL hockey goal Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
I'm not a hockey fan, but this was kind of special

https://twitter.com/i/status/1076463697084719104

Had to play this several times to understand it

Andy McCarthy retweeted it

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I once went to a fight and a Hockey game broke out.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Damn, talk about a turnaround...

I'm thinking that goalie needs to buy a few beers for his teammates.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
That was pretty awesome sequence. Vatanen's read and save was awesome, then nice to go the other way for the finish. What fun for the home crowd.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Sorta surprised he didn’t get called for a hand pass, but I’ve not watched hockey in a few years, the rules might have changed.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You can hand pass it to yourself as long as you don't close your hand on/over the puck. It is also legal to hand pass the puck to a teammate in your own defensive zone.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post