SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FireMission: Firearm Carry Poll
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FireMission: Firearm Carry Poll Login/Join 
posted
MSNBC Poll to Destroy

Please do the needful!!!

Thanks
Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 866 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Losing.

Posts: 1823 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
voted.
Still losing but not by much.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7388 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted, 49%....

ARman

Posts: 3212 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was able to vote 3 times for our team.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
46%

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Voted still 46%

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Done! Still 46%.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Yep. Voted "Yes" and still at 46%.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I voted. Still at 46%.
I wouldn't be surprised if the page was rigged to not allow a result they don't want.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16629 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Voted and I totally believe it’s rigged- looked at the numbers of people that have voted. I call bullshit. Fake poll for fake news.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15788 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
I voted. Still at 46%.
I wouldn't be surprised if the page was rigged to not allow a result they don't want.

I am sure it is rigged. Mad

Posts: 23186 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Just voted.. still at 46%.

Communist bitches! Mad

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Still stuck on 46%

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16507 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I voted anyway....still at 46%.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2107 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Voted ....... stuck at 46.

Posts: 2895 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Voted.

Still at 46 percent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Once for myself and once for the dog!

It's fixed.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3123 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I also voted and it is still at 46%. 100% rigged, FAKE NEWS!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2043 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I just voted and it’s still stuck on 46%. Phony assholes.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post