SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UPDATE: 2000 Silverado with a couple issues A/C compressor think it is time for a new one! Going to give it a go myself.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE: 2000 Silverado with a couple issues A/C compressor think it is time for a new one! Going to give it a go myself. Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
If it were not for the possibility of the metal shards to be in the system I would be giving it a go.

Even without that issue the other problem is guessing how much oil to add. Too much or too little can both cause problems. I have done ac work on all my used vehicles I've had for the last ten years but I've got a vacuum pump, gauges and other misc tools. I just replaced the compressor and dryer on my 97 F250 and it works great.

Posts: 4222 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post