SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Scenes from [STRIKE]Rwanda[/STRIKE] Los Angeles' "Queen Maxine"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scenes from [STRIKE]Rwanda[/STRIKE] Los Angeles' "Queen Maxine" Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...counter-protest.html

Troubled waters: Maxine Waters fans BURN THE FLAG and protest Trump outside her LA office

South Los Angeles residents joined activist groups as well as union workers, church leaders and more for the midday demonstration.

Shocking photographs captured outside the field office show the crowd stomping on the flag before circling around the stars and stripes as they cheer when it erupts into flames.

The Democratic counter protesters were heard chanting as they shouted: 'This is not the American flag, this is their flag.'

The group had been shouting a slew of other slogans such as 'black power' and 'Resist!'

Signs read things such as: 'Don't mess with our Queen Maxine,' 'We support you Maxine our congresswoman' as well as 'Trump/Pence must go!' and 'Deport Trump.

It was a all a counter protest because the Oath Keepers were supposed to have a rally there.

My favorite quote from her Majesty:

'The Oath Keepers have a history of engaging in violent and provocative behavior,' ----

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15909 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And every last one of them is on government assistance, no doubt.

Why don't you try burning your EBT card and your welfare checks?

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Pure garbage.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7082 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Just look at that horrible old white cracker ass honky assaulting and brutalizing the nice black man in the fourth photo. Perfect example of the injustices those brave Maxine Waterhead supporters are peacefully protesting.

Posts: 26943 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Protesting the very people who allow them to collect assistance?

Bold move Cotton.

ETA: Could have been a scene right out of Blackhawk Down.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Maybe they should try burning down the neighborhood.

Posts: 4015 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
"A modest few dozen people made their rebellious appearance"...

I'm sure when the MSM reports this on their "news" segment...they will be filmed at just the right angles to give the impression of there being three or maybe four dozen demonstrators...

It's funny...the photo of "Queen Maxine" in the article shows said "queen" standing in front of two American Flags...her posse should be outraged!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Things like this is why I could never be a LEO. If I were an LEO, I'm quite sure I would have broken up this demonstration, and most likely would have gotten fired later that day.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1697 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
That's pretty much what I expected her constituent base to look like. I'm sure they're normally involved with Mensa events and think tanks, but just took a little time away for this well conceived protest. This group of citizens does Maxine real proud because she's basically one of them!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
At first, I thought the pictures were from the Congo...pretty sad, but these would be great campaign ads against demokkkrats.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4338 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the responses above have been spot on. These "tribal" people obviously have a very low IQ like their queen Maxine....Maybe they should move to somewhere in Africa where they would "feel" more at home with their own people. I will gladly kick in carfare for their departure......

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
All the responses above have been spot on. These "tribal" people obviously have a very low IQ like their queen Maxine....Maybe they should move to somewhere in Africa where they would "feel" more at home with their own people. I will gladly kick in carfare for their departure......

I wish they could just spend one week in some African nation! Man, they'd come back to their free housing, free food, free medical coverage, and free money and be thankful to be back in the only country in the world that will give them all that stuff for free.

Ungrateful assholes! Mad

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Queen Maxine for President. Big Grin

Posts: 5310 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
More good news. Keep it up Queenie Maxipad.

quote:
but these would be great campaign ads against demokkkrats.

They sure will be Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Despicable vermin.

Q

Posts: 26494 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great thing about our borders is that they are two-way. Don’t like it here? Leave.

Posts: 3956 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
Protesting the very people who allow them to collect assistance?

Bold move Cotton.

ETA: Could have been a scene right out of Blackhawk Down.

Would be wonderful to see a few Blackhawks in action there.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4584 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that they should just keep it up, especially the flag burning part!!! That makes quite a statement as we near the mid-terms.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:
At first, I thought the pictures were from the Congo...pretty sad

I looked at the photos and thought "That isn't in the U.S., its got to be in Mogadishu."

Despicable scum!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Mad Max doesn't actually live with her constituents however, she lives over an hour away from their nasty asses:

Read more about it,

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15490 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post