SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pre order your FN Ugly sweater before the Christmas rush!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pre order your FN Ugly sweater before the Christmas rush! Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted

Sig ain't got nuthin' on FN when it comes to marketing silly stuff.

"May your Holiday Season be Merry and Bright with the Santa Gnome Ugly Sweater! Wear this to crew neck sweatshirt to any holiday party this year!"

https://fnestore.com/fn-santa-gnome-ugly-sweater

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That would've been perfect for my trip to France and spending Christmas with the in-laws. But doesn't ship until mid-December? Well, that's too bad.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
I ordered one last year (green in color) and didn’t receive it until March so don’t count on it for this year.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
A friend got me this one some years ago and I wear it every holiday season.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a Kalashnikov track jacket. I'm all set whilst drinking vodka and eating pierogie.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
It doesn't have a FNC on it?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4620 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Nope, just the old "FN" logo on the left side of the chest.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I would buy one if it didn’t have ugly gnomes on it wtf?

The ps90, belt fed and SCAR would be fantastic alone in a Traditional Christmas sweater design.

I’ll wait for this years HK version.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post