SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Blonde/Milk joke
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blonde/Milk joke Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
A blonde heard that bathing in milk would make her beautiful. She left a note for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk. 
When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons.
So he knocked on the door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "No, I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can
Look young and beautiful again.
"

The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"

OK NOW THE ANSWER:

The blonde said, "No, just up to my tits. I can splash it on my eyes."

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
boo hiss

stolen Big Grin

how do you know if a blonde has been using your computer?

there is white out on the screen

what do you call a blonde who dyes her hair?

artificial intelligence

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Joke my ass. That's a true story! Big Grin

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
My Dad had the best time telling blond jokes to my girlfriends growing up. Some of them were game, others were not.

He liked the ones that got mad the best.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
TTWOP

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one that makes me laugh is about the blonde who goes to a stage show, where a ventriloquist is performing. The ventriloquist asks his dummy if he has heard any good jokes lately. The dummy then proceeds to rattle off three or four blonde jokes. The blonde in the audience jumps up and starts into a tirade about how demeaning and unfair these jokes are.
The ventriloquist is so startled, that he immediately begins apologizing profusely, whereupon the blonde yells, "You stay out of this. I'm talking to that little shit on your lap ! "

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you call a blonde with a high IQ?

A golden retriever.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
And now, a blond joke:

An Italian tourist asks a blond man why scuba divers always fall backwards off the boat.

The blond man explains, “If they fell forwards they’d still be in the boat.”

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Was the Italian tourist in France?

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
this one's older than dirt but still makes me chuckle:

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, "What's the story?" He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor." She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or the one about the blonde, who gets stopped for speeding and has to undergo a
breathalizer test.....on second thought, never mind .

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:

Blow job humor not appreciated here?

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
A blind man walks into a bar, makes his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender. "Hey, You wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is only fair that you should know five things.

Number One. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

Number Two. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

Number Three. I'm a six-foot-tall, 175 lb. Blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

Number Four. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.

Number Five. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

She concludes by smugly asking, "Now think about it seriously, mister.
Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five fucking times."

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A blonde is speeding in her sports car when she gets pulled over by a blonde, female police office. The officer asks the driver for her driver's license. The driver, unsure what a driver's license looks like, fumbles around her purse, hands the officer a Kleenex and asks, "Is this a driver's license?" Irritated, the office responds, "No dummy, a driver's license is a small rectangle that has your picture on it." The driver searches her purse again, pulls out a small mirror, sees her reflection and thinks she must have it. She hands the mirror to the officer who looks at it and immediately hands it back to her. "You're free to go" the officer tells the driver, "and if you would have told me you're a police officer too we could have saved a lot of time."

Posts: 131 | Registered: January 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:

Blow job humor not appreciated here?

Didn't want to push my luck !

Picture of sargespd
posted Hide Post
A blonde women goes in to a computer store and asks for curtains for her computer. The salesman asks why she wants curtains for her computer. She says " Hello, I've got Windows"2

I shave with Occam's razor

Posts: 3654 | Location: Springdale (Cincinnati) Ohio USA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A guy takes his Blonde girl friend to a football game. Her first football game.

They get seats very close to the 50 yard line and see the coin toss at start of the game.

So, after the game, on the way home, the guy asked his GF how she liked the game.

Blonde: "well, they flipped that quarter at the start of the game and all afternoon I heard players yell...get the quarterback".."Hello, it's only 25 cents".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Two blondes were vacationing in Rio.

They had separate dates one evening, and met for breakfast the next morning to compare notes.

"I had sex with two Brazilian guys," said one.

"Wow!" replied the other. "Uh, . . . how many zeroes are there in a Brazilian?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
There was a blonde driving down the road listening to the radio. The announcer was telling blonde joke after blonde joke until the blonde was so mad that she turned her radio off.

A mile down the road, she saw another blonde out in a plowed field in a boat rowing. The blonde stopped her car jumped out and went up to the barbed wire fence.

She yelled, "It's blondes like you that give us all a bad name. If I could swim I'd come out there and kick your ass!"

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post