SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Doncha Just Hate it When a Song...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doncha Just Hate it When a Song... Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
gets stuck in your head...

I was working on a project review and all of a sudden 'Boogie Shoes' by KC and the Sunshine Band started running around in my brain competing for attention...

now I can't get rid of it...

any suggestions are welcome Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What if I just want to put on my my my my my Boogie shoes and boogie with you?

Would that help?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
yeah...um thats not much of a help Big Grin

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Then Im all out of good ideas...

If it's any consolation, now there's TWO of us with that song in their head. Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Could you guys hum me a few bars?

Thanks.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks to my step daughter

long version and short.

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
LET IT GO!!!!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Oh No! Here we go again...

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
skyrocketsinflight

Razz

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I was buying groceries the other day and the store's sound system at one point played 'Curley Shuffle', it took me DAYS to get that out of my head. Mad

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Today's song stuck in my head is the theme from Wagon Train.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was that song that Para got stuck in his head? Smile

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I sing tenor in the San Miguel Choir. One of the songs we are preparing is called 'The Teddy Bear's Picnic'

For weeks I keep hearing............

At 6:00 their mommies and daddies will take them home to bed, because they're tired little teddy bears - da dum da dum.

How's them apples.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the theme from Green Acres?

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free!

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight! Razz

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Gonna Raise Hell by Cheap Trick ~ the starting bass part does it for me. Frown

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Turn it up!...this little ditty will make you forget any other ear worm Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/hhS8UaIZ6N0

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post