SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Doncha Just Hate it When a Song...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doncha Just Hate it When a Song... Login/Join 
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
I have to turn the radio off when they play the Kars4Kids commercial.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
One day at work, what got stuck in my head was the theme song from CSI. Except all i know was two lines:

"Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals"

I kept repeating just those two lines. I didn't mind having the song stuck in my head.

My co-worker who kept hearing did mind though. LOL

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19588 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read once where you have to sing it completely through once to get it out of your head. So turn on youtube to the song play it clear through, sing the words. Then play a different song clear through and sing the words and see if that helps.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now I have all of the above playing on a continual loop in my head

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 617 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
They recently started playing Miller beer commercials with their classic jingle and it's been stuck in my head for about a week now:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbdHVrrKIcM

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"Shake Hands With Beef" by Primus. Big Grin

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHjpWo4edfw

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Every time I'm talking to my wife and she says "Believe it or not" I can't help but start singing the rest in my head...
"I'm walking on air, I never thought I could feel so free"

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
WATCH THIS

Works for me every time...
If it doesn't change you preoccupation with everything else... Well like I said, works for me!
Great dance song and that little gal sure has some captivating moves. And IF you can take your eyes off her... The guys freaking out in the background is pretty cool too! They be into it!
Helps if you are a Travis Tritt fan.

No worries, safe for work.

Anyone else likey?

https://youtu.be/nlc2tZ5xrZ4

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

good song, good dancing

she moves much better than Mick Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Avoid reruns of Sports Night Wink Big Grin

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Nearly every time I swing a leg over one of my bikes, "Danger Zone" fires up on the sound system in my head.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post