SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another example of the pure insanity of young leftists
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another example of the pure insanity of young leftists Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
This is from last summer. I just found it. Iif you want to know who and what all of us are dealing with, with these insane children, watch the entire clip.
I'll say this- he was a Hell of a lot politer in putting her ass out than I would have been. A Hell of a lot politer. Smug, ignorant, pushy, insane twat. Mad

Never in all my years have I encountered a group of people who know absolutley nothing but think they know everything and what is best for everyone else, more than these spoiled, stupid, terminally ignorant children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...ehead-doll-dash.html

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Some day her body will be found in a back alley.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
Some day her body will be found in a back alley.

One can only hope. I could only listen to the first few seconds before stopping it, wanting to slap the bitch.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Another example. Go tp the 8:55 mark. It's difficult to accept this as real, but, given today's utterly insane climate, it probably is.

posted Hide Post
Well, in her favor, at least I could laugh as opposed to wanting to slap her.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Yep. He put up with that a lot longer than necessary. The less these folks are put up with the better.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Also, can someone please extract the audio from 5:18 to 5:19 in this clip? Just those three seconds. I want to make audio for a car alarm, and that screeching would scare the shit out of anyone.

Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Well, she finally did it. She got on his last nerve. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
Yep. He put up with that a lot longer than necessary. The less these folks are put up with the better.

Cat Lady In Training?

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
If the dweeb in the first video is ready to go to war, the enlistment office is just down the street.

As for the second, I guess Darwin was busy somewhere else...

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
'Like' you terrible people here on the internet just don't have the sensitivity to connect with 'like' the cultural appropriation perpetrated on minority cultures because of 'like' your white privilege, and 'like' your bigotry toward those of 'like' color. 'Oh my God'.

Beyond being insane, the valley girl BS wears real thin, real quick.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Another example. Go tp the 8:55 mark. It's difficult to accept this as real, but, given today's utterly insane climate, it probably is.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QYcJi65KMa8" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"He didn't have the right to grab me when I was underwater and unconscious"???????? I don't know what to say.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
If I was that passenger I would not have given that harpy my name

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I Googled the woman in the first video, and before I could type in her full first name, I got dozens of hits.

Check "her" website:
http://annaliesenielsen.com/

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:

Cat Lady In Training?

Even cats would have her.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
snowflakes ...

when it get's tough, they'll meltdown

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
What's funny to me is that they're rarely if ever coherent. Snowflakes indeed. In the light and heat of the day, they melt like the wicked witch of the west!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
F that.

Good luck in the real World, honey.

That girl will experience a serious train
wreck pretty damn soon.

And it will be good for her.

Hawaii = continent?
Roll Eyes
I didn't know that....

If someone ever starts to lecture me like that they will get a STFU immediately. I hope they will be offended. Its good practice.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That whining, supercilious, nasal accent of hers is almost unbearable. I would have terminated the ride when she started that snide tirade, particularly if I could have kicked her ass out in a sketchy neighborhood. Bitch.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
that gal smashing the scale in para's second video needs to work on upper body strength or get a bigger hammer. 18 swings to break a dinky piece of plastic.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post