SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another example of the pure insanity of young leftists
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another example of the pure insanity of young leftists Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
My wife wants to slap the bitch.

quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
Some day her body will be found in a back alley.

One can only hope. I could only listen to the first few seconds before stopping it, wanting to slap the bitch.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Also, can someone please extract the audio from 5:18 to 5:19 in this clip? Just those three seconds. I want to make audio for a car alarm, and that screeching would scare the shit out of anyone.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gKuezsy2fl8" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Here you go. Smile

https://instaud.io/PB4

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chance,

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
For sure. For sure.

quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

Beyond being insane, the valley girl BS wears real thin, real quick.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I am looking at a college student newspaper from the Bay Area, the headline is about their campus wide protest (endorsed by the administration) against the Dakota Pipeline, with honorable mention of their angst re the water in Flint, MI.

We are destroying mother earth; we are guilty of environmental racism (first time I have heard that term); our children will have no future (curious sentiment, as contraception and abortion are free here). We must divest from banks, from all business involved in fossil fuels.

Same campus where the college pres' hand picked student panelist told the full college staff and administration, "it is more important for a college student to get and use political clout while in college than it is for them to gain marketable skills".

I also have a copy of the CA Federation of Teachers magazine. I don't know who would be more proud, Goebbels or Marx.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, can someone please extract the audio from 5:18 to 5:19 in this clip? Just those three seconds. I want to make audio for a car alarm, and that screeching would scare the shit out of anyone.

Well, here you go.

Also, looped over and over for 1:00.

I'm not responsible for bleeding ears or brain trauma.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Right after she called me a dumb ass fucking idiot she would have been eating her meals through a straw for the next two weeks and I would have happily gone to jail for it.

But that would not have happened because I would have gotten off on the next exit before that happened and dialed 911 requesting a officer to show up and remove a threatening and unruly passenger from my place of business.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I find her vocal fry to be intolerable. That alone made me turn it off.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I really wonder when these types will someday realize that the entire World is dog-eat-dog.

Life is not fair. We are not born equal.
If you are lucky enough to be born in the US vs Somalia or Venezuela, you have a massive advantage. Run with it!

Then, these kids need to make the mental jump to the "animal kingdom". IE: Mother Nature,and the way the World has always worked.

If you are born a lion or a bear, you stand a better chance than a possum or a rat.

Life is not equal. Deal with it, and take advantage of the hand you are dealt.

I guess a Lion or a Bear should feel guilty about being "privileged"?

This is a bit of a rant, but these damn kids (and I know a few of them locally) just don't get it. They don't understand you have to get out there and kick ass, and beat out the "other guy" to be successful.

The ones that will not step up and work to better themselves, will go nowhere in life.

Not all kids are snowflakes. I see many kids trying to better themselves, and I encourage that big-league. Smile

Frankly Para, I don't believe a lot of these types even understand or identify as leftists. I dont think they have the balls to label themselves as such. I think they are confused and really don't know WTF they really are.
If you don't offend someone, who are you, and what do you stand for??

I know I offend a lot of people given my views. I am always very polite and I will not change my views. It is my right to offend those who do not accept my views. And that is just how it is. I would not take down that doll!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZSigs:
quote:
Another example. Go tp the 8:55 mark. It's difficult to accept this as real, but, given today's utterly insane climate, it probably is.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QYcJi65KMa8" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"He didn't have the right to grab me when I was underwater and unconscious"???????? I don't know what to say.

Shove her back into the water.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:
quote:
Well, here you go.

Perfect. Gonna give a car thief a brain tumor. Big Grin

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Frankly Para, I don't believe a lot of these types even understand or identify as leftists. I dont think they have the balls to label themselves as such. I think they are confused and really don't know WTF they really are.
It doesn't matter how they "identify". I can recognize a horse's ass without any input at all from the horse.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Yeah, that is it, distilled to 200 proof.

Cut to the chase. Smile

You are good at cutting through all of the BS and getting to what really matters.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Smug, ignorant, pushy, insane twat. Mad

Just think: At some point in time, some drunk horny dumbass is going to hit that, and if he's real unlucky, knock her up. OMG.

Welcome to your nightmare.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:

Started losing my mind at the 8 seconds mark. Eek

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
It's not her actions that leave me near stupefied. It's the fact that she was the one recording it, expecting that other people would support and approve of her actions.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
It's not her actions that leave me near stupefied. It's the fact that she was the one recording it, expecting that other people would support and approve of her actions.
This is nothing new. Look up F&R Auto Sales in Westport, Mass.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:
quote:

Well, here you go.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should Wink

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's the new audio for my car alarm.

Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZSigs:
quote:

Started losing my mind at the 8 seconds mark. Eek

I barely made it last 5 seconds. Damn.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I don't know which is more mind-bogglingly idiotic in Para's original video - the passenger's dialog, or the fact that she made the video public not knowing how dumb it would make her look.

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post