SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG promotions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG promotions Login/Join 
posted
Bought a new M17 back in May and qualified for (and applied for) a couple promotions that were active at the time. One was for two free 21-round mags and the other was for a $50 coupon to be used at SIG's online store.

Checked the status website periodically and it kept saying "Your submission has been received and is being processed" from May until early this month (September) when I finally called and checked. Guess I should have called earlier since the customer service rep took my information and I received the mags this week. Spent the $50 coupon on a 17 rounder and still ended up paying $8.95. Guess that's not a bad tradeoff for a SIG M17 mag - they do seem pricey.

Anyone else found that the promotion status site has been generally unresponsive?

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigs idea of a promotion is generally still worse than full retail somewhere else, especially when factoring in shipping and customer service.

I've been particularly delighted to take advantage of their promotions, only to find out months later that they cancelled the order.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on some mags from the promotion 2 years ago

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10732 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
The general concept of 'product promotion' I've seen over several years is lamentably lackadaisical.

What I ~do~ like is their actual pistol models that work well for me.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its par for the course. If you call Sig about it, there is a lot of crawfishing and blaming third party vendors who "manage" the promos.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16133 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
thanks for the reminder. I have had one in process since July

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I called Sig CS this morning, they gave me the coupon code and I am good to go.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post