SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **ADMIN APPROVED** Seeking donations for our cause...Airline Employees for Health Freedom
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**ADMIN APPROVED** Seeking donations for our cause...Airline Employees for Health Freedom Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted
Good afternoon/evening SIGforum friends,

Most of you probably understand and know the predicament in which the airline for which I fly has placed thousands of its employees. We were presented some time ago with the Company's definition of a "Reasonable Accommodation" to either get jabbed or be placed on Unpaid Leave effective 2-OCT 2021 for as long as the "pandemic exists" (more on that in a second). What rubs salt in the wound, is our "union" has washed its hands of this ENTIRE issue and has refused to support the pilots choosing freedom over government tyranny.

One of our VERY senior Captains stood up to this tyranny and along with another VERY senior Captain, organized Airline Employees for Health Freedom. Both these ladies have personally put in very long hours and thousands of dollars to defend not only OUR Freedom and Liberty, but hopefully the Freedom and Liberty of ALL employees in this country who dare stand up against this tyranny, REGARDLESS of the industry.

We secured legal representation from a leading law firm that specializes in this field of litigation. So far, we have been able to secure a Temporary Restraining Order to prevent the Company from placing employees on Unpaid Leave while the litigation is still in progress. That TRO was just extended to 4:00 PM 8-NOV. The TRO was extended so that we could comply with the Judge's order to attempt mediation with the airline through Texas State Mediators. That process ended yesterday and we are awaiting the report from the mediators and the judge.

As for what happens if...IF...this should all be ruled against AE4HF, the Company has defined exactly "when" the pandemic is deemed "over"...and it's NOT a static definition. Flight crews, i.e., pilots and flight attendants will be placed on Unpaid Leave UNTIL the nationwide case count is at or below 10,000 cases per day for at least a 21 consecutive day period on a rolling 7-day average. My friends, the Demotards will see to it this NEVER happens!!! This country is going to be in a perpetual state of COVID emergency until the end of time. We all KNOW that! If by some miracle, those numbers ARE obtained, we would be able to go back to work. However, should the daily case count exceed 15,000 for 7 consecutive days, we'd be placed back on Unpaid Leave.

I think y'all see the gravity of the situation. This airline is making it IMPOSSIBLE for those fighting for Freedom and Liberty to NEVER work again! Therefore, here is the part where I ask for help...this isn't a "Pro Bono" case, and one of the airline's strategies is to run us out of money. We're doing our DAMNEDEST to not let that happen, but we need help. I've personally contributed thousands so far and will continue to do so up to a certain limit. It's worth the funds surrendered now to preserve the return on investment for the number of years I have remaining with this airline.

To that end, might I ask for your assistance? We have set up two online links (GiveSendGo & VENMO) to which you may contribute and also provided a mailing address if you wish to send a paper check. Unfortunately this is not tax deductible, as we are not registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit, though I thought that was in the works. Please visit the website link:

AE4HF

Give or not...it doesn't matter. Give a little or give a lot...it doesn't matter. If this goes the distance to SCOTUS, we're estimating an invoice of $2M. This group can chip away at that...with the sheer numbers we have, as little as $25 could be YUGE!! 100 x $25 = $2500 and BAM!! Just like that [insert Forrest Gump picture] we made a YUGE difference!! I think this group is capable of more, as I have witnessed in the past. We just need the numbers of participation and it'll be easy.

Thank you, Para, for allowing me to post this.

My best to you all,
erj_pilot (well...really B737_pilot now Big Grin)

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Provide your support through Venmo.
Click the button below to contribute directly to our cause via Venmo.

Paypal?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24144 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Provide your support through Venmo.
Click the button below to contribute directly to our cause via Venmo.

Paypal?

It's GiveSendGo, which is a thousand times better than GoF***Me, PayPal or venmo.

Q

Posts: 26426 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
On these types of funding websites, can i donate without any personally identifiable info using a visa gift card?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12734 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I have no idea. Sorry...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I wish you guys and gals the best of luck. This has to be stopped.

Donation made.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19199 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Done.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

On these types of funding websites, can i donate without any personally identifiable info using a visa gift card?
You can get a money order or bank check that does not have personal identification at your bank / credit union, and mail it to the address on the website.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Page 1 bump...

Thank you to all who have contributed so far. You may be invisible, as it's not necessary to let me know if you did or didn't. YOUR CHOICE, as it should be in ALL things...

Thank you!!

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
erj, one thing that could help is that the organization is a bit ominous. We do know what the effort is. And it is obviously a legitimate one for sure. And one to be supported.

The question is why is it not more transparent who AH4EF is? Are they employees of all the major commercial airline companies? Delta, United, American, Southwest, Alaska Airlines, etc?

I am missing something?

There needs to be more.

I have made a donation. And could be interested in donating more. But I think people considering donating deserve a bit more information on the organization.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Did you click on the link? --> https://ae4hf.org/

From the AE4HF website:

"We believe it is your right to request a reasonable accommodation, in lieu of forced vaccinations, to maintain your bodily autonomy under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a faith-based reasonable accommodation under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.

We are a group of airline employees who are legally challenging our employer’s decision to place us on unpaid leave, in essence, terminate us, as a form of reasonable accommodation. We believe the right to worship as we see fit is our choice.

Additionally, we believe all medical decisions should be made by the individual, in consultation with their doctor, not their employer.

Please consider helping us as our precedence-setting effort will solidify case law for future generations. We have an opportunity to return our nation to its intended flight path. Please join us.

“If not me, then who? If not now, then when?” "

I would assume that in the case where ANY group of corporate employees launching a nationwide legal challenge against their employers/industry, that the above statement would be sufficient. They're trying to fund a legal challenge, the cost of which, as 'erj_pilot' indicated, they expect to be YUGE!
I don't think they're gonna provide an contact list on the website, and I don't think they want to spend any money on a public relations firm at this point either! Wink

That said more from the AE4HF website:

Airline Employees 4 Health Freedom is a 501(c)(4) organization

Inquiries please email: info@ae4hf.com

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8922 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Yes, of course I did. You have to, to donate. I read all of that and my post is pertinent. Who exactly is the organization?

And other things need communicated. Like how many employee's is the organization comprised of, etc.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
“… a group of airline employees who are legally challenging [their] employer’s decision…”

I don’t understand the confusion.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
It is not confusion. It is clarification. If asking for money I think you need to be more transparent on you are Specifically. Is there a board, a chairperson, etc. Not just "a group of airline employee's". I think you owe to those who you are asking for support.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
guessing this is an aggressive grass roots organization wanting to maintain a bit of anonymity so that their employer doesn't take retribution against them - win or lose

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
erj, one thing that could help is that the organization is a bit ominous. We do know what the effort is. And it is obviously a legitimate one for sure. And one to be supported.

The question is why is it not more transparent who AH4EF is? Are they employees of all the major commercial airline companies? Delta, United, American, Southwest, Alaska Airlines, etc?

I am missing something?

There needs to be more.

I have made a donation. And could be interested in donating more. But I think people considering donating deserve a bit more information on the organization.
It is a specific group of airline employees (yes...it's as simple as that), from one specific airline, who have established a "united" (wink, wink) front against their employer for its/his draconian measures of "get a jab or be placed on indefinite unpaid leave". Our group, AE4HF, isn't trying to make splash headlines in every major media outlet. We are keeping this low-key for a reason...it's not necessary for us to broadcast to Pravda or TASS as to what we are, who we are, and for what we stand. I HOPE it's quite apparent what our goal is.

I hope that helps, ORC.

Thank you ALL for your support!!

quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
guessing this is an aggressive grass roots organization wanting to maintain a bit of anonymity so that their employer doesn't take retribution against them - win or lose
Ohhhhh...that ship has sailed, my friend. You wouldn't believe the punitive punishment carried out by those in charge and the outright lies and false propaganda spread to the Communist media. And believe me...His Honor has reams and reams of evidence and stories showing the injustices that have occurred.

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure the employer knows exactly who has not complied. So the argument about being a target is not valid imho. Choosing to be mostly anonymous and seeking financial support for a cause does not seem to be the best combination.

Many are supportive of your effort . If you truly wish to be successful it needs to be more than just a "specific group." You and millions of other Americans are invested in winning. Keeping your fight to yourselves is a recipe for failure for your "specific group" and everyone else. Come out of the shadows and stand tall in the fight.
By doing so your group would get more support than could be imagined is my guess

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

We’re just trying to save our Freedom, Liberty, jobs, and in no small part, this country. Our actions (or lack of action if you deem it so) is ALL at the instruction, guidance, and behest of our legal counsel.

WE really appreciate EVERYONE’S support!!!

ETA: We can’t name anyone but employees in our case against the Company. How could we add anyone else? There’s a point where being extremist or militant hurts your case in court. Maybe not out on the street, but that’s not where this battle is being fought.

posted Hide Post
Knowing who has complied with a directive, and knowing who is setting up, managing, and funding legal action against the company, are two different things.

I can tell you that even when known to the company and having the authority to work against the company (in support of the employees) as a union steward and business agent, it places a big red and white target on one's back, and the company takes shots at it every change they get. Been there. There are very valid reasons why those seeking legal action might not wish to be known individually, as the ramifications can be career ending.

That said, there's a big difference between supporting the crew through a union, and seeking outside funding for a private cause.

Someone undertaking a private cause may have a greater reason to minimize their visibility, but it must be leveraged against asking for hand-outs, and the expectation of those who might donate.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump… just donated

Posts: 343 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post