SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    And while we're kvetching about manning issues...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And while we're kvetching about manning issues... Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Went to the hospital for a fasting blood draw prior to my annual wellness check (aka bullshit excuse to bill Medicare)

I like to get there as soon as the lab opens (7:00am) so I can go have breakfast. Usual procedure is that the receptionist determines where your headed, asks all the manatory WuFlu questions, gives you an ID wristband and directs you to Registration.

Not today, Scooter. Nobody in Registration (called in sick) and I'm new and have no fucking clue how this software works. Took a solid half hour and two different people to get it to print out the paperwork for my blood draw.

I'm impatient on a good day, and I haven't had my breakfast OR coffee yet. I surprised myself by remaining calm and keeping my comments sufficiently sotto voce to avoid making the poor girl feel any worse.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15176 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
I got a good chuckle. Saw your post in the BK thread first then saw this one. Hope your day got better after breakfast!

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4886 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post