SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Left-handed bakery workers...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left-handed bakery workers... Login/Join 
posted
...the ones that put the twist ties on backwards.

Posts: 625 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought that was automated.

Posts: 17164 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Backwards for who???????

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pace40:

Damn right-handed bakery workers...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Left threaded toilet handles??

Posts: 17164 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^
Cracking a porcelain tank is an American male rite of passage to discover that. Wink

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15470 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
"Chrissy, over on the wall, bring me the big knife. I want to cut my throat." Anyone get the reference? Que bella luna!

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pace40:

I ranted about this same thing a few years back.

It's righty-tighty lefty-loosy you bastards!

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Lefties should be considered handicapped and get governmental protection. ................ drill sgt.

Posts: 1947 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
This 'systemic' Anti-LH discrimination has to stop...I was born this way, and it's My Body, My Choice! I always got Trophies and Gold Stars for my handwriting, but now I feel threatened, and there are NO 'Safe Spaces' where I can retreat to and feel protected from the Oppressive 'Right'! I am a Victim and Your words are Violence! I demand Reparations! Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8772 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
You lefties are infringing on my rights…

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8065 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NMPinNYC:
"Chrissy, over on the wall, bring me the big knife. I want to cut my throat." Anyone get the reference? Que bella luna!

Is that you, Mr. Coppola?

Posts: 625 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post