SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Stray cats
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stray cats Login/Join 
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
We had a little Calico kitten show up last summer. She would follow me around whenever I went outside. Se seemed to enjoy being around the chickens when I went out to feed them.

I insisted she be an outdoor cat, but my wife would let her in for "a little while" when it starting to get cold.

She now stays inside most of the time and lays between my legs when I sit in the recliner.

Posts: 833 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
If the garage door is open this one hangs out when it's nasty out.

Posts: 1482 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
Maybe when it gets warm, I'll go out and make friends
with them. What say you?

I'd say you're already screwed, but you kinda know that already, don't you? Wink

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post