SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Giving Stuff Away
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Giving Stuff Away Login/Join 
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
As mentioned above, all I have to do is to take something down to the road and it will be gone in a few hours. It's not all crappy stuff either. I left a pretty big pedestal fan that quite working on me( I had paid about three bills for it ten years ago) down there with a sign that said "it doesn't work but its free") and that thing was gone in less than an hour. A treadmill with a similar sign was gone just as fast.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
And then there is this:

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

And then there is this:
It looks like a small blue square with a white question mark.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Not sure why you can’t see it? It’s a photo of a Craigslist ad that reads:

Reply to: sale-395453329@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-12. 6:24PM EDT
I have approximately 275 to 300 cinder blocks for sale. They are standard 8"x8"x16". They cost about $1.75
plus delivery fees if you buy them somewhere else. I'm asking $1.00 per block.
You pick them up and move them yourself.
Please don't waste my fucking time with endless emails. These are plain old cinderblocks, for fuck sake.
You don't need to do an engineering study on the feasibility of using these fucking things as building
material. That's what they're for, you fucking idiots. Now listen, we're all busy people here. You want the
blocks? Come get the fucking blocks and give me one dollar for every block you take. How fucking hard is
that? You don't have to tell me what you're building. I don't give a fuck. I'm not interested in helping you
build it either. Why? Because I don't give a fuck. I just want to get these fucking things off my property. So
if you want them, get the fuck over here with some money and take them. The next fucking moron that
emails me with "I'm building a blah blah blah, and was wondering if...'
" The answer is NO. Come get the
fucking blocks and build it yourself. If I knew how to do masonry, don't you think I'd be using the blocks
myself instead of selling them for half fucking price? What the fuck is wrong with you people? The next
one of you fucking jackasses that emails me with some sob-story bullshit is getting his email address added
to the North American Man/Boy Love Association mailing list.
You want the blocks? Come get the blocks, and don't fuck with me!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

And then there is this:

I can see it just fine and it's as Beancooker says.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

And then there is this:
I can see it just fine and it's as Beancooker says.
Hmmm . . . Wondering. Do you have a PostImage account? Maybe it's trying to get me to log in to my account.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post