SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Standing at the urinal, minding your own business, and the guy to your left just starts talking to you.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Standing at the urinal, minding your own business, and the guy to your left just starts talking to you. Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
You get all creeped out until you realize he's answering a phone call using the bluetooth earbud/mike on the other side of his head.

Jeez.

Posts: 15838 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Selling Liberty Mutual insurance?

Posts: 9108 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I usually shout hey, "let's get some hookers again!" while they are talking.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34073 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of one I heard lately. It was told as if it actually happened, but who knows.

A guy flies into a city on business, and while in the airport waiting for his luggage, steps into the bathroom to do his business. He sits down, and proceeds.

A fellow goes into the next stall, and sits down and start doing his thing.

The businessman hears him say "Hi there... how are you doing?" He thinks it odd, but replies "I'm alright, I suppose." The guy in the next stall responds "What are you doing tonight?" Businessman finds it rude and kind of replies in a huffy tone "Not that it's any business of yours, but I'm going to a conference. Now will you please leave me alone? I'd prefer a little privacy."

The guy in the next stall asks "Do you want to come over to my hotel room tonight? I'm only in town for one night and then I've got to fly out in the morning."

The businessman has had enough and barks "NO, I don't want to come over to your hotel room you sick fuck, now LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The guy in the next stall says "I gotta call you back, there's some weirdo keeps talking to me."

Posts: 17045 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
It could be worse

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8306 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
A great friend at work is going through some radiation/chemo for prostate issues. I happened to be "next door" to him a the urinals today. He mentioned something about "staining the porcelain" and laughed.

As we were at the sinks washing up he poked me, pointed at the urinals, and laughed. Sure enough! He painted that thing bright yellow/orange -- and it didn't wash off with a flush! Eek Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13410 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post

This guy is an absolute riot!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:

This guy is an absolute riot!

I need a new keyboard!
"King Poo Chicken!" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
As long as he doesn’t start with “I have been trying to reach you about your car’s warranty…”

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where's that British bathroom skit?

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I learned to never to speak with any female on the phone in the squad room. Inevitably, someone would loudly say... Hey! Did your rash clear up? Or, does it still hurt when you pee?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15991 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VgcWKT2mCI

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Urinal Etiquette

quote:
Talking at the urinal. In most parts of the world, it is not considered appropriate to talk to a stranger while using another urinal. However, if it is a friend or a colleague, then it is not only proper to talk, but considered rude if you don't. Try and keep the conversation short, light, and jovial if possible.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Always getting compliments on my watch at the urinal.... Thanks Dave Truong!!

Posts: 952 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squad13:

Always getting compliments . . . at the urinal
Eek

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30536 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Always getting compliments on my watch at the urinal.... Thanks Dave Truong!!

Big Grin

Do what my buddy Ryan does when people talk to him at the urinal, show em' what you're packin and politely ask "Do you think I need to see the doctor about this"?

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A guy at work had gone to the bathroom and returned to the meeting we were having . He said while standing at the urinal one of the new Drafters came in and stood next to him . Our co worker said that he made some comment about the weather or some such and the new guy started yelling at him . Said it was poor manners to talk to somebody while at the urinals . Our buddy was just blown away by his reaction . He said " I thought I was being polite and this little MF'er lost his shit on me ."

Posts: 3967 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Keep your stream going and turn towards him like your sooo interested in what he's saying! Big Grin

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Just turn to him and say "damn, that water's cold...deep too."

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post