SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Scammer still around bricworm@gmail.com now as Ryan Thomas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scammer still around bricworm@gmail.com now as Ryan Thomas Login/Join 
posted
This guy is still hanging around sent me the identical email as previously used by Michael Spector with same email address

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Please add your information to this thread.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cafsman
posted Hide Post
I just received an email from the detective in Phoenix handling this case. He says he interviewed the turd and his stories did not jive. Problem is this guy is 79 years old and the county attorney may not prosecute unless a few more come forward. Every victim/witness helps to assure he will not pick up where he left off. He is well aware that the DA may not prosecute so he goes silent for a few months, hits a new forum, but same MO. He needs to be held accountable. If any of you are on any other forums that Mr. Spector may have pulled the same scam please reach out to the members or give me the lead to do so via PM. I am 72 so I have no sympathy for this guy. He knows exactly what he is doing and flaunting it.

Posts: 19 | Location: IL | Registered: February 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Check my profile for my email address and please email to me the name and phone number of your contact.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cafsman
posted Hide Post
Sent to the webmaster address from my phone two minutes ago.

Posts: 19 | Location: IL | Registered: February 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post