Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

. Login/Join 
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 2 | Location: Idaho | Registered: December 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Basically any store that takes cash app type pays or bitcoin, western union, etc is a scam.
legitimate businesses will set up with visa/mastercard. not untraceable/non-refundable methods of payment.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Did you register for this forum just so you could make this accusation?

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

Basically any store that takes cash app type pays or bitcoin, western union, etc is a scam.
legitimate businesses will set up with visa/mastercard. not untraceable/non-refundable methods of payment.
The website indicates that Apple Pay is one of the accepted payment methods. Apple Pay is a credit card transaction -- might also be debit card, but my Apple Pay is set up with credit card(s) only.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll have an answer to my question

posted Hide Post
I hate it when I come in late and miss the show.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I doubt he'll respond.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Does appear unlikely.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I smell another scammer...

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, likely what you smell is someone with a long-standing grudge against a particular business. There is evidence to that effect.

posted Hide Post
Don’t use it much, but thought I read somewhere that Apple Pay is as if not more secure than a regular credit card.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmccull:
Don’t use it much, but thought I read somewhere that Apple Pay is as if not more secure than a regular credit card.

That’s because it continuously generates an encrypted cc number every time it authorizes a transaction. If you have to give your card number to someone, you get it from your phone, and as soon as the transaction has processed, you press a button and delete that number so it can not be reused again.

Apple Pay is pretty much all I use.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post