SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    “Will you knock off $15 for a face to face deal?”
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Will you knock off $15 for a face to face deal?” Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I have not (yet) been murdered by a SIGforum member.

Respectfully, I don't want to meet any of them either. Or anyone else for that matter.

I've yet to been murdered by a SF member, either.

Who do you not want to meet? A murderer? A SF member? A SF member who is a murderer?

quote:
Originally posted by Fusternc:
The guy wanted me to drive it to him (on my way) and he would only pay with paypal (he refused to pay cash) so that if later it developed static or wasn’t perfect he would simply file a Paypal dispute on me.

My add clearly states NO WARRANTIES, and Paypal gift only. No goods and services.

That was fraud waiting to happen all day. He knows PayPal always sides with the buyer. He was going to dispute the claim and you'd never seen your stuff again.

Websites siding with buyers 99% of the time is why many musicians have given up selling on Reverb. It's like eBay but for music stuff, mostly guitars. Just too much fraud happening.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

Who do you not want to meet? A murderer? A SF member? A SF member who is a murderer?

Anyone.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post